Training

For the last couple days, Leo has been training me. Showing how to fight, to control my speed and strength, how to hunt. It was all work, flirting and temptation. Like if he were a woman he'd be a Temptress. Sexy, seductive, sensual, sly. I couldn't believe that I refused him for so long and now that he has me, he won't even touch me. Dammit

"Stop thinking like that!" he called down from the tree. Looking up at him I responded

"Like what?"

"You're craving something I can't give you right now, and you think I'm avoiding it cuz I don't want you" hopping down, he landed on one knee before me, before getting up and towering over me. With my back against the tree he brushed my cheek with his hand "You're wrong tho, I want you more than i could ever imagine... It's just, there's time for work and time for play. If you are wanna kill Lilith, then you've got to work" tilting his head down his brushed his lips against mine, sending an electric jolt through my body. "We can play later" as he pushed away far back and, his body went into fight position.

"Show me what you got!"

Both running at each other from opposite ends at lightening speed, it was as if everything moved in slow motion, whipping past the trees across the grass. With the leaves flying up on either side.

Once we came face to face I threw the first punch and he dodged it simultaneously, he flew back with a kick and I dropped down into a bridge missing his foot to my stomach in a small second. Flipping over into a backwards cartwheel, kicking him in the jaw as I flew over and landed back in position to be clocked in the jaw with his first, losing balance and falling onto the ground.

"Get up, now!" he demanded sternly, bobbing side to side jijitsu style. Swiftly getting back onto my feet, I aimed directly for his stomach forcing him to stumble over, opening me to kick him once more in his stomach into a counter clockwise spin ready to send a daring jolting upper cut into the bottom of his jaw.

The force had him flying up and high,  before diving back onto the ground, landing as of it were intentional. I watched him roll from on his back, using his upper body to kick up and land onto his feet. He then cracked his neck and smiled back at me

"Not bad, now here" pulling something small from his pocket he threw it at me "catch"

Using my inhanced hand eye coordination I caught the metal containment. Looking at it for a moment I flipped it open and realized it was a switch blade.

"Aim for my neck, and heart. Don't drag cut, just stab. now come at me"

Running at him once again, I used the knife and this Time it was all hand to hand combat, blocking each others kicks and punches, while trying to hit each other. As my back was to his chest, he grabbed me by the waist. I jawed my elbow into his chest, forcing him to release me. I stomped on his foot and re angeled the knife backwards. One to stab him straight in the neck, pulling it back out, I spun. Around to throw the knife into his chest and kicking my foot directly onto the handle. Deepening where the knife was along with making Leo fly back and hit his back against the tree.

"Oh God! Leo" sprinting over to him in. 5 of a second, I kneeled down to where he laid and pulled the knife out of his chest. "I'm sorry, I didn't know it was that deep"

"It's fine" he coughed, pulling his shirt up I watched as his body repaired itself. The skin and tissues literally pulling themselves back together. "See"

Getting up, I took Leo's hand and helped him back onto his feet.

"Nice job, I think you're ready. But just be careful, who knows if shes been changing others or not" putting his arm around my shoulder, we walked back to his car.

I was ready,

I will be ready...

I am ready