Talk to me

Sitting on the bed in my robe, an hour or so after Lilith had escorted me back. I paused, looking around, wondering what to do. I didn't want to read andI didn't want to sleep. My body was warm again, but deep inside I could feel my blood boiling. With my eyes darting too the intercom, I hopped up swiftly and clicked the button.

"Can Lilith please come up to my room please" the words came out so innocently, they should have been poisoned. And within five minutes, Lilith made it to my room.

"Hello Miss Auburn, what can I do fo-" shoving her against the wall, with my fore arm pressed against her.

"What was that earlier?! You trapped me, set me up... I thought we were friends" My some closing down on her windpipe with my arm, she struggled to get out and breathe.

"I... Didn't... Let me go!" she scratched at her words. Trying to speak, trying to yell, trying to get out of there. Rolling my eyes at this, I released her neck and grabbed her by both shoulders. Slamming her down against the wall.

"Now talk..."

She took two large and heavy breaths as if she was stuck under water for 4 minutes and in desperate need of air. My eyes narrowed down at her, clenching my back teeth, and digging my nails into her arm.

"Tell me why"

"He just told me to bring you down for dinner and said put you in something sexy and did one of his mind games on me. But I didn't know he was gonna do all that" her voice was worried and a little high pitched, I could also feel her heart beat through her arms. She seems so scared of me, and honestly if i was in her position, hell I'd be scared too.

"He could of killed me!"

"But.he didn't"

"He could have raped me"

"But he didn't.... Didn't you hear him, he needs you damn it. And if he really does then he won't hurt you" taking a breath, I released Lilith from against the wall and walked back  to the bed.

"I'm sorry Lil, I was just so mad... He scared me, and I didn't want to die. I want to get out of here"

Moving over, she sat next to me on the bed and held my hand. "Darling I know  you want to leave... The only thing i can get you tho is the looking Glass, show u how people are acting back home. But as for you to escape, I'll devise a plan for you, get you out and let you go home. Just trust me"

Pulling Lilith into my arms, I gave her a big hug. She reminded me of my older sister back home. How she annoyed me, took my shit but always had my back. I appreciated what she was about to do for me and how I could repay her, I had no clue.

Lifelessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें