2 am

Stiles' pov

I've been talking to Damon for hours now. It was really late and I really just wanted to sleep. Between the last 3 hours I've been healed up half way by the Hales. I won't be leaving right away since I need to make sure that the job was done right. I have to go back tomorrow and make sure no one left alive. "Hey Damon, I think I'm gonna head up now." I whispered over to him and he nodded. I wanted to be a quiet as possible since the wolves were asleep.

Once I got up the stairs I sighed in relief. It's incredibly hard to walk around unnoticed in this house. I walked into Derek's room trying to be careful with the door. "Jesus what th-." I was quickly cut off by a hand placed on my mouth. Thank god it was just Derek. "Do you have to mess things up?" He romped his hand from my mouth and I rolled my eyes. "Sorry I didn't think you were going to be awake at 2am." I shrugged a little bit didn't move.
"Isaac took your bed. His anxiety was pretty bad today so I think that's why."

I watched as Derek placed himself on his bed. He was in a white tank top and with every move I cold see his muscles tense. "Why are you always so guarded?" I asked looking at him as he sat down. "I don't like to trust easily." I watched as he shrugged and I nodded. Taking a small risk I walked over to his bed and sat down. "What are you doing?" Derek raised a brow at me and I laughed a little, "Sitting down." He looked at me like I was crazy but then smiled a little. "If you're willing to listen I'd be willing to talk." He coughed a little making the silence a bit awkward.

"Listen to what?" I was curious about what it is I'd need to know. "How I got my eyes." He looked directly into my eyes and I nodded. I didn't want to ruin whatever this moment was. "I had fallen in love for the first time, her name was Paige. We were so different and yet we got along so well. We dated but my uncle Peter kept telling me she would find out about us. A pack then moved into the town. I thought about turning her so many times and one day an alpha bit her. I got to her but she was dying.." his eyes kept changing from his hazel ones to his blue ones. I could see the pain in both of them. I know what came after.

"I'm sorry for judging you before asking I- my family died of supernaturals. I've hated them ever since." I was looking at my hands. I didn't want to look him in the eye. No one knew this about me. "I'm sorry for being rude all the time. I'm just confused.. and angry." His voice was so her than usual but I still wasn't looking at him. "It's alright I uhm don't hate you or anything." I was playing with the blanket that was closest to me. I was nervous it might be my anxiety. I hated how it was so quiet after every sentence. I was slightly startled when I felt a hand touch my chin. I suddenly got even more nervous. I need Jesus.

My head was moved to the right and I was able to see Derek's chest. "Look at me." His voice was now barely over a whisper. I didn't want to look but for some reason I did. I looked into his eyes and I'd just now noticed how beautiful they are. I could feel my breath catch in my throat. He was gorgeous. His face looked smooth and his jawline was sharp. He has long eyelashes and his lips looked so soft. This family of werewolves were so different from every other that I've ever met. They're kind people and they don't like to hurt anyone. Thalia has raised them to be good people. I can't be mad at that. I don't think I'll kill these people. They're too kind.

I'm sure I can still keep my reputation. "Why?" Derek's voice took me out of my thoughts. "What do you mean sunshine?" I looked back up at his eyes and smiled a bit. "Why do you keep looking at me like that?" Derek's brows furrowed and I couldn't think of anything else to say but the truth. "You're beautiful." I quickly looked away from him. I was looking at my hands. "Come here." Those words were enough to make me nervous. What if now was the time he would hit me. He always says he's not gay and I did just say some pretty gay things. Regardless I'll act fearless.

I moved to face him and we were so close. I wasn't prepared for his lips to touch mine. They were softer than I'd a imagined. It felt as if I was touching a cloud. I felt him bite my lip and I opened my mouth a bit. Derek moves me so I was on top of his lap. "Derek?" I broke the kiss and looked at him. "Stiles?" To be completely honest I feel like he sounds annoyed. "Sorry I didn't mean to annoy you." I started to move away before I was pulled back into him. "You didn't annoy me I promise." He looked at me curiously and I just nodded. "Can you show me?" I wasn't sure if he'd know what I was talking about.

"I'm bad with control and I don't want to hurt you." After he said that I placed both of my hands on his both sides of his jaw. "I'll get you to turn back anyway I can." After saying that I felt as hair started to brick at my fingers. His cheek bones sharpened and his eyes turned bright blue. His eyebrows seemed to have disappeared and I could see the print of his fangs on his lips. I moved my hands slowly over every area of his face. As I went on they slowly went back to normal except his eyes. I looked down at his hands to see his claws out. I heard him sigh, he sounded frustrated. "I like it." I hugged him while pushing us over so we fell onto his bed.