Found Him

Thalia's pov

I don't know how long I've been looking. But I feel like it's been years. I didn't know that the answer to my problem was just about five hours away from me. I understand this could end terribly wrong for me and my family. The only thing that is keeping me from not clicking this button is my family. I need to keep them safe, so I wrote down the number that was on the screen. He was just a myth I've only ever heard stories about him. I guess it is safer to check with Deaton first before I call the number. I quickly ripped the paper from the rest of the notebook. I got up from my desk, grabbed my coat, and left my house. It had taken me a while before I finally reached the white building. I felt like my heart was about to jump out of my chest. I walked through those glass stores anyway, "Allen..are you here?" I walked through the small door that connected the counters. I wasn't quite sure which way his office was so I just stood there. "Yes I am. Did you need something? It's almost two in the morning." I watched as Allen walked towards me from around the corner and I nodded, "I came here because I need advice. I've been doing research on ways I can help my family and I think I found one. I just don't know much about it." I looked at him and he smiled at me, "You know I'd help you with anything you need. Follow me to my office and we'll do everything we can." I followed him back to a closed area and watched as he took out keys just to open his office. I do find it a bit odd that he locked it just to come see who was at the door. "So what is it that you found?" I watched as he raised a brow at me and I gave him a nervous smile. I didn't know how to feel about this whole situation. I didn't even know if this was possible but if it is impossible then why was that number on the website. "I think I found him." I said watching as his brows just raised higher on his forehead. I had no other way to explain the situation. I wasn't sure if this man existed I was hoping that he did for the sake of my kids' future. "You've found who Thalia?" I watched as Allan rubbed his hand on his forehead like he was the one being extremely stressed out. I have no other way out of this and I feel like this is the only solution. I can't do this without Allen I'm already going this far without my husband. "I found them. I had no other way around this I hope you can understand. David doesn't even know that I'm here and he doesn't even know that I found this solution, help me figure out if he exists." I wasn't even asking him at this point I was begging him. I was hoping that he'd understand that these are the lives of my kids and I'm not ready to let my children die. "You can't be serious he's not real right? How come you're not doing this with David what's going on? You don't even have to ask Thalia you know I do anything to help you and your family." He was moving around a bit frantic grabbing papers and sitting on his chair opening up his computer. This moment of weakness. This moment of gratefulness. This moment of thanks is when realized that I loved this man. "I'm not working on this David because we got in a fight." I saw an open chair next to Deaton and I took it I sat down right next to him. I realize that if there's any moment to share what was going on my life it's now. Because either way as soon as the myth himself arrives I'm pretty sure my life is over. "How did you find him exactly? And what is this fight with you David? what happened?" Allen looked at me and I just shrugged a little. I would say it wasn't a big deal but now is not the time to be lenient on one's emotions of anger. "I just found a number that was linked with the myth on some website. As for the fight with David he let the kids go out at night while I was out at a meeting and the kids should not be out right now." I put my head down on the desk and just waited. I hate that I'm keeping him awake right now I mean two in the morning. No one should have to stay awake to do research for some family that's not even theirs. "I completely understand you should be angry. Right now is not exactly the time that you guys should be letting your kids roam free. I guess we all have our different opinions and I think I found the website you were looking for." At that moment my head snapped up. I enjoy the fact that he understands my point of view. I also appreciate the fact that he makes this whole research process a whole lot faster. I looked at the website and it did have the correct myth on it. It wasn't the website that I was looking at, at home but it did have the same number linked to it. Wherever this guy was and whoever he was I guess he wasn't very good at being hidden. "Yes I suppose this would be him. You are magic on the computer. So what do you think I should do?" I gave him another nervous smile. I didn't know what else to feel besides nervous or worried. I mean when your kids are on the line what else is there to feel?