Stay With Me

Stiles' pov

I hated myself. I felt weak and vulnerable.
I walked perfectly fine past the Hales but as soon as I was out of sight I was stumbling. I could feel the blood start to seep through the gauze. I didn't stop to drop my things off at my Jeep. I just went to my room and laid with my bag. I need food or I'll bleed out to death. "Why the hell did you do that?" I watched as Thalia stormed in angry. I do not have the energy for this shit. "He was abusive and a bad person. He didn't deserve to live so I did what I wanted. I apologized already...I need food or I'll bleed to death." I looked at her with no emotion because I didn't feel any. What was the point in feeling? The job I do isn't easy.

I know some of the people I kill haven't hurt anyone. I just promised myself I would kill them anyway. "Get it yourself, he was my husband." She started to cry and I rolled my eyes, "I can't, I'll bleed to death and you need me. He was a bad husband and we both know it. Plus, you're in love with someone else I just made it easy for you." I smiled at her but she just looked at me with confusion written all over that pretty face. "How do you know any of that?" She sat on the edge of the bed and I just looked at her, "It was easy to see how normal it was for Allen to eat dinner with you guys. You guys didn't look concerned when your husband, David got mad. Plus you allowed Allen to sit in the alpha males chair." I yawned and felt my eyes closing.

Which wasn't very convenient for me. I wasn't planning on sleeping till everyone that wasn't human was asleep. I heard the door open but I didn't have the strength to open my eyes. I soon felt something being put in my mouth. I started to panic I threw everything I had in my mouth out. "Hey, hey relax it's just food. You need it to heal. A doctor will be over to see how you're doing soon." I heard a soft voice and I opened my eyes slightly. "Isaac, was I wrong?" I asked slowly grabbing the food he was holding. "No, my dad sort of died the same way...that's why I became a werewolf." He smiled at me and I suddenly became so curious about his life, "What happened?" I was chewing fast on the food.

I wanted to stay awake I wanted to know why someone would make the decision to be this way. "He was abusive, h-he always locked me in a f-freezer. He told me nasty things and I wanted it to stop. The Hales found me one day while I was working. They turned me but I went back home anyway. One night my dad almost blinded me and I ran out." Isaac's voice was shakey tears started to pool in his eyes. I didn't want to push him, "Hey it's okay you don't have to keep telling me." I rested my hand on his arm and he shook his head. He past me a cup full of what seemed like a shake, "I want to." He looked at me and I nodded. I couldn't help but feel for Isaac.

He reminded me of my brother. "I ran out and I guess my dad tried to find me. I found him with his entire chest slashed open. Something did that to him but it's all better now." Isaac smiled at me and I nodded. Isaac was sweet and wasn't like anyone I knew. I didn't feel like he was supernatural. I felt like he was normal, human. I heard a knock at the door and I sat up all the way. It hurt like a bitch but I don't care. "I'm Melissa, can you tell me what happened?" She started walking closer to me and I nodded. "I don't think you'll need an explanation once the gauze comes off. Although I did have to
re-adjust a rib." I smiled at her and she nodded.

She wasted no time in ripping off the tape and looking at my open wounds. They were large and still had small pools of blood. "We need to stitch these up, are you completely sure that you're rib was adjusted properly?" She smiled at me and I rolled my eyes, "I'm pretty sure considering I'm no longer coughing up blood." I was being pretty sarcastic but she just laughed. She pulled everything out and started to sew my skin back together. "So are you human?" I looked at how she just kept sewing. Okay, seems like she doesn't like me very much. I waited until she finished up and left the room.

Isaac also left momentarily waltzing right back in here with a huge smile. "What?" I was curious as to what had him all happy. I wish to reward the person for their act of kindness towards him. "She's nice. Anyway, she said if we all keep taking pain from you it'll help your tissue heal faster and you should be fine in two days. The stitches will disolve, fancy." He sat next to me and took my arm in his. My body felt strange honestly it made me kind of want to throw up. I looked at Isaac to see black veins running up his arm, "What's happening? Are you okay?" I was genuinely concerned. I didn't want him to be hurt and he is the only one I'll ever feel this way towards.

"I'm fine only helping you heal." He smiled at me and I nodded, "Will you stay with me tonight?" I laid down and waited for a response. I didn't get one I just noticed how the lights shut off and the bed dipped once more. I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to wash over.

——
Original stories are like a godsend when they're so descriptive and filled with life.