How Long? (Roman&Remus & RemusxJanusxVirgil)

NOT ROMANTIC!!!!!! Brotherly, and I'm going with the theory of fusions and 'Romulus', ok?

Song: How Long? — NOT romantic, only a few lyrics.

Warning: name J*ffery D*hmer is mentioned, is Romulus good or bad? Who knows?
______________________________

Patton paced his room, it was the anniversary that he split Romulus into Remus and Roman. It's not like he did it with malicious intent, and yes, he split the brothers to the light and dark, but he had to. He didn't want them fusing again. It was the best for Thomas and for everyone in the mind palace.

They always knew they were split but they never knew who did it, they had assumed Thomas did it, and settled with that. They never thought to fuse, and they never enjoyed the others company. But, they couldn't lie. It felt like something was missing.

Remus was more open about this and so, Janus and Virgil would comfort him, even when Virgil went into the light side, he'd still help with comforting Remus.

Patton sighed, another year of Remus and Roman not knowing any better.

Virgil and Janus had the day marked to a tea and sat either side of Remus, ice cream Virgil's hand, tissues in Janus' and the television, a Jeffery Dahmer documentary.

Remus was crying, stuffing his face with food, a green blanket wrapped around him, cuddling Janus and Virgil.

"Why?! Why do I feel pain on this day?!" Remus cried out, "I feel more lonely and empty on this day more than ever!"

Virgil and Janus glanced to each other, they knew why, they knew who split Remus and Roman, and why they were split twice. Heck, they helped keep the twins apart.

"We don't know my love." Janus sighed, frowning, gently brushing Remus' hair from his forehead.

"Does Roman feel this way?!" Remus whimpered.

Of course he did, and Virgil and Janus helped him in a separate way, usually after Remus fell asleep.

"I don't know." Virgil lied, frowning as he watched his boyfriend curl up into a ball.

Janus and Virgil felt their hearts breaking at the sight, they could only imagine what Roman does when this happens. They couldn't lie, they felt something for Roman, mainly because before the twins were split, they were dating... They shivered at the thought of him.

Thirty minutes into the documentary Remus fell asleep, well more like cried himself to sleep, and would no doubt have a headache when he woke up. Janus left painkillers and a glass of water on the coffee table.

The two left, going to check on Roman, who was angrily slashing at a wooden bedpost, tears down his cheeks, only stopping when he saw yellow and purple pop in.

"Roman put the sword down." Virgil said, calmly.

The prince nodded, and set his weapon down, "I'm sorry, I feel so empty and alone." He whispered, as Janus fluffed up his pillow.