Say No To This (RomanxVirgil & Virgil(x)Janus & RomanxLogan) 1/4

Soooo yeah, I wanted to do smut, but like cheating and stuff and then I remembered this song

Soooo yeah, I wanted to do smut, but like cheating and stuff and then I remembered this song... so that's what I'm doing...

Song: Say No To This (based on the song, but probs won't ruin Hamilton?)

Warning: Smut (I'll add page breakers), cheating, abusive relationship, unsympathetic Janus, light mentions of smoking, swearing, and alcohol... I drew pictures at the end, like no bits are shown but it's smutty.

Human AU!

If you stay enjoy!

_______________________________

Roman and Logan walked down the street together, hand in hand, smiling at each other. Their wedding rings gleamed in the sunlight.

The two had been married for nearly two years, and they were incredibly happy together.

Roman was an actor, not entirely famous, but he was getting there and for a part time job he worked as a journalist. Logan was an aspiring author, had a few very good books published.

Logan was talking about his new plot that he wanted to write about and neither noticed a man walk in the opposite direction of them until Roman and this man brushed shoulders and books and pages scattered everywhere.

Logan stopped talking instantly and Roman kneeled down.

"Oh I'm so sorry-"

"Nah, I'm sorry!" The man said, bending down and picking the papers, "I wasn't watching where I was going!"

Roman looked at the pages and noticed drawings on them, "hey, these are really good. You do these yourself?"

The man laughed shyly, "uh yeah, I'm an artist. Sorta. I'm Virgil Copperhead." 'Virgil' smiled as the two stood up and Roman handed him the pages.

Roman got a good look at Virgil, he had freckles on his face and black eyeshadow under his eyes, a black jacket with purple patches on, purple dyed hair and ripped jeans and painted black nails.

"Roman Crofters." Roman smiled and the two shook hands.

"That your husband?" Virgil asked, smiling to the man in a blue tie.

Logan grinned and shook his hand as well, "Logan, how did you know we're married?"

"Wedding rings." Virgil shrugged, "I gotta get going. See you two around hopefully, so long as it's not bumping into each other."

The married couple laughed and said goodbye, Virgil walked away with a grin. Having new friends would be kinda cool.

Virgil spent the day in the cafe with a cup of black coffee, drawing the two men he met, specifically Roman.