Hugs (LoganxRoman)

I know it isn't long, however am I at least making them seem cute together? Can you see I'm trying? I feel bad I'm not doing good with this ship

I know it isn't long, however am I at least making them seem cute together? Can you see I'm trying? I feel bad I'm not doing good with this ship. I'm so sorry!

It was no secret, Logan hated affection

It was no secret, Logan hated affection. Yes, a small kiss was fine and hand holding was ok if it was to bare minimum, however cuddles, hugs, cheek kisses and so on and so forth were strictly prohibited. Which put a downer on Roman, his boyfriend.

Roman loved cuddles, hugs, kisses and long hand holding sessions, however he knew what he was signing up for when he fell madly and deeply in love with Logan.

Even after multiple dates the two went on, their kisses never lasted more turns three seconds.

Roman understood his boyfriends distaste for affection, however he still longed for that physical contact with his boyfriend. He was a prince after all and in Romans eyes, Logan deserved all the attention and affection Roman could give him.

But, Roman respected Logan's wishes.

But, then again, it's not everyday that Roman left early that morning for a quest to fight a dragon witch to save a damsel in distress and not return until midnight, exhausted and stressed, was it? Short answer, no. It's not.

So, tired, sore, stressed and yet victorious, Roman walked into Logan's bedroom. He felt bad but he needed this, so much.

Logan was pacing in his room at the time, he was attempting to read an Agatha Christie book, yet couldn't keep his focus. All he could think about was Roman, his Roman.

His Roman was out there, battling evil fiends, saving princesses, and has been all day since stupid o'clock! He was probably exhausted.

He hadn't realised the full day had gone by and he was still on Chapter 3 page 40. He hadn't moved pasted that page all day, the same stupid word mocking him.

His socked covered feet shuffled against the dark blue carpet and he hadn't realised Roman had walked in.

He only did when Roman hugged him, nuzzling into the crook of Logan's neck. Well, Logan's face went up in aflame, his face now red, he dropped his book to the floor, creating a loud thud as his left hand clasped Roma's right shoulder, his other hand suspended in midair.

Roman could practically see the, 'Logan.exe has stopped functioning' above his boyfriends head. Yes, he felt guilty but all at once he felt at ease again.

Logan seemed to calm down and hesitantly wrapped his arms around his boyfriend gently, yet securely bringing him closer.

He took in the sent of apples, strawberries and chocolate from his boyfriend, the soft fabric of his clothes. The warmth from the body and the folds in the red sash.

Despite all of that he had one thought on his mind, as he watched Roman relax into his embrace. Why had he never hugged Roma before?