Cardigans and Ties (PattonxLogan)

Warning : Implied sexual activities

Patton walked down the stairs and saw Logan reading his book on the brown sofa

Logan was clearly into the book, his eyes where wide and his mouth slightly open. His hands and shoulders where tense as he read. His tie was loose, as during one point of the book, he had gotten nervous for the main character and loosened his tie, sweating.

Patton smirked and walked to his boyfriend and stood in front of the man, casting a shadow on him.

The man in the blue tie looked up, "salutations Patton."

"Hello, so... what you reading?" Smiled Patton.

Logan looked down to the book, "oh, its about-"

Patton pulled the man up by his tie and lips lightly brushing against Logan's soft ones, "I can think of something more fun. But, you seem to enjoy this book. I'll leave you, babe." Patton tightened his tie and straightened it, so close Logan could feel his boyfriends breath.

The Dad trait backed up, lightly pulling the tie with him and smiled, walking away.

Logan stared at where Patton had stood and blinked, gently moving his index and middle finger to his lips. He was just deprived from a kiss and Patton's kisses were the best.

Patton was making lunch, lasagna. Roman and Virgil were sat at the table, Roman with a hot chocolate and Virgil with a black coffee, debating Disney stories.

"Uh! It is not beastiality!" Cried Roman, dramatically.

"Well, we don't know what they do behind closed doors. Do we?" Smirked Virgil.

Logan walked in and froze, seeing his boyfriend completely submerged into cooking food.

Patton was red in the cheeks and sweating lightly from the heat, his glasses steamed up.

The smart trait smirked and walked up to Patton and pulled the sleeves of his cardigan to him and Patton's eyes widened.

"Uhhh, hey..."

"Salutations Patton." He greeted, his voice low and husky.

Virgil and Roman stared and backed out the room, disturbed, to continue their debate.

Patton blushed as Logan pulled him close by his sleeves and Logan kissed both corners of morality's lips and let go of the sleeves, "well if you would like to hang out, just come to my room, dear."

Logan left upstairs to his room, smirking, deliberately swaying his hips.

Patton stares and ran after him, food forgotten. One thing in his mind.

Logan.