Skirt (RomanxPatton)

This drawing is so cute!!!

Warning : Slight Bullying, One Homophobic Slur, Men wearing Skirts.

Patton wasn't new to bullying, he was in fact very use to it. He moved schools because the bullying got so bad.

He was bullied because he wore a skirt. Now the skirt he wore was gorgeous, it was a pale purple that came to the knees and a white rim around the bottom. He typically wore it with a pink, knitted sweater and knee high pink socks.

And he made sure he looked pretty because a guy has got to slay!

But alas, this new school was worse. He was just walking down the hall with his pink, kitten covered handbag when he was pushed into a locker.

"Hey faggot." Smirked the boy, ah yes. Marcus, the male who is clearly gay yet is a complete closet case.

"Hey Marcus..." Patton muttered, looking down, gripping the handle on his bag:

Marcus pulled his arm back, his hand making a fist, "hope you're ready punching bag!"

Patton clenched his eyes closed and braved himself, waiting for the moment the fist would hit his face... but it never made contact.

Slowly opening his eyes, he saw a boy in front of him, in a red shirt and white pants, holding the fist. His hair was perfect and his skin was clear.

Roman Prince, the drama nerd, had saved him.

"Get lost Marcus." Glared Roman, "or else." It was an empty threat but it did the trick either way, making the male retreat.

Roman looked back at Patton, "you ok?"

"Y-Yeah...."

Roman wrapped his arm around Patton and led him to a table for lunch, "you can sit with me and my friends. Virgil and Remy are going to love you."

Sure enough there was a boy with purple hair wearing a purple dress with black polka dots on it and another boy with sunglasses, wearing a short skirt and a crop topped covered by a jumper. Then there was a boy in a black shirt and blue tie and a boy with a yellow shirt and a black bowler hat.

The one with purple hair looked up and smirked, seeing Romans loving gaze on the boy in pink.

"Guys this is Patton, Patton this is Virgil, Remy, Logan and Dee."

Greetings met Patton, as Roman gently took his hand and sat down with him, "by the way, I love your skirt!"