Once Upon a Dream (PattonxRoman)

I have always wanted to this!!!

Patton was sat in the mind palace, talking to Virgil

They were talking about Thomas' past relationships, when it came to the topic of Roman and Patton.

"Come on kiddo, me and Roman don't like each other like that."

Virgil smirked, "right just like how Logan definitely did not misuse the word, infinitesimal."

"YOU MAKE ONE MISTAKE AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!" Shouted a voice from a distance.

"You do like each other." Virgil said, he had listened to both Patton and Roman talk about their feelings for each other, even if they didn't realise it.

Patton laughed, "of course I don't!"

"So you mean to tell me at night you don't dream of walking with someone you love?" Virgil asked, his eyebrow risen.

"... Now I never said that."

The emo trait smirked, "so you don't deny it?"

"I don't deny that.... I have met my prince..." Patton smiled, thinking, "once upon a dream..."

"I know you,
I walked with you once upon a dream." Patton sang twirling, picking Virgil up, dancing with him.

"I know you,
The gleam in your eyes is so familiar, a gleam." They span as Virgil rolled his eyes as his fatherly figure pulled him forward, smiling.

"Yet, I know it's true,
That visions are seldom all they seem."

Roman had walked to the mind palace and paused outside the door to see Patton singing and dancing with Virgil. It was clearly not meant for Virgil, as the man with glasses had a far off look.

"But if I know you, I know what you'll do,
You'll love me at once,
The way you did once upon a dream." Patton sang, wrapping Virgil's arms around him, jokingly.

They danced as Patton hummed and they pulled away.

"But if I know you, I know what you'll do."
He poked Virgil's cheek and walked away.

Roman snuck in, plucking up any courage he had and tapped Virgil's shoulder. The emo trait smiled, something he rarely did and gestured to Patton.

"You'll love me at once." He sang, his back to Roman as he held his hands up.

Roman went behind him and took his wrists gently and continued the song, "The way you did once upon a dream." And slightly danced with him.

Patton blinked and looked over and saw Virgil leaving and the emo trait smiled and waved, exiting the mind palace.

"R-Roman?"

"Did I startle you Patton?" The prince asked, worried.

"No not at all! I-I just didn't think y-you would..."

"Join in?" Asked creativity, earning a nod from morality. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Well... we... you.... I..."

"Don't you remember?"

"I know you,
I walked with you once upon a dream." He sang, slowly holding onto Patton, lovingly.

"I know you,
The gleam in your eyes is familiar, a gleam." Patton wrapped his arms around Roman's neck and Roman placed his hands on Patton's waist.

They began to dance together, slowly, twirling softly and gently placing their feet down, smiling and gazing lovingly into each other's eye.

Neither Virgil or Logan knew what came over them but they began to sing as back up music.

"And I know it's true ,
That visions are seldom all they seem,
But if I know you, I know what you'll do,
You'll love me at once,
The way you did once upon a dream."

They finished dancing and held each other's hands softly, smiling.

"Would you... like to go and watch a few Disney movies....? Just the two of us...?"

"I would love to Roman."