• 02.02 •

h

h.eun 15 years with you baby, @j.pwark ❤️
( 3 minutes ago )

@j.pwark : i love you more than anything baby girl ❤️
@na.jaem : happy 15th year anniversary my favourite couple ! 🥺
@jenono : aww 🥰
@dongfuckyou : gosh my eyes , this is way too cute , happy fifth teen years anniversary , my kids .
@renren.jun : this is lowkey disgusting 🤢 y'all my virgin eyes .
@mrpresident : oh yeah have any of you seen my airpods ? i'm supposed to have three of them but i can only find two of them 😔

; +

"hae-ji ah , go outside and play with uncle jaemin." hae eun gently caressed her daughter's forehead , placing a soft kiss on her forehead before allowing jaemin to play with her .

"hae ji-ah ! do you remember me ?" jaemin grinned widely at the kid , his huge hand cupped her small little ones .

her fingers held onto his pinkie as he led her to the playground nearby to play with her along with jeno .

"what's my name ?" jaemin asked , hoping she would remember what he told her last time .

"favourite uncle !" hae ji spoke in her baby-ish voice , remembering last time jaemin taught her to call him by "favourite uncle"

jeno shook his head in disapproval , crouching down to hae ji's height , "this guy here is called 'pa-bo'" jeno taught the little kid .

"pa-bo ?" hae ji looked up at jaemin with the purest eyes, contradicting what she had said that was commonly used as an insult .

"yah , lee jeno ! don't teach my precious baby words like that !" jaemin sulked , hitting jeno on his shoulder .

"sorry but she's not your baby." jeno chuckled , "it's jisung and hae eun's." he reminded jaemin .