• 77 •

jisung brought the meal he cooked up the stairs and into his bedroom , struggling to open the door but he managed to

jisung brought the meal he cooked up the stairs and into his bedroom , struggling to open the door but he managed to .

first thing that happened was prince jumping onto his leg , clinging onto him . the puppy painted as he struggled to get what he wanted - the food .

jisung actually grew to like dogs and puppies due to his girlfriend , she absolutely adored puppies , ending up making jisung watch all the puppies documentary.

he brought a table , placing it on the bed as he started plating the dish .

the sounds of utensils clicking onto each other made hae eun wake up from her much needed slumber - she was still recovering with her injury but she was much better now .

"babe , what's this ?" she asked , closing one eye due to the bright room she was not used to , the curtains were drew opened whilst sun ray flowed in abundance.

"i made breakfast ." jisung walked over to hae eun , pressing a soft kiss to her lips , "specially for you , angel."

it was in fact true , he only cooked for one person , and it was her , he didn't even cook for himself . he didn't like cooking but anything was made possible by her .

she glanced as jisung's sincere facial expression , bursting into laughter as she grasp onto the fabric of his shirt , "i'm sorry babe but the thought of you cooking-"

joyous laughters rang in the house , jisung sulked , talking about how she should've been appreciative instead of laughing at him .

"baby , you know i'm appreciative of this , you're so cute ." she chuckled as she pinched his cheeks , making him frown . he didn't like it when she called him cute , he wanted to have an impression of a strong manly man yet she could only see him as a harmless little cute chick .

"thank you , baby !" she started digging into the meal he prepared , once the food made contact with her mouth , she broke into a smile .

the food in her mouth making her feel like it was a touch of heaven , she couldn't lie , it was beyond perfect . the tasty aroma and taste the dish had was unreal .

maybe it was the sprinkle of love that made the dish so good ? who knows .

the whole time she was enjoying the meal , jisung was looking at her , the more he looked at her he could've swore , the more he fell for her .

though he felt like her already did love her with his mind , heart and soul yet the love he had continued to grow .

they're too cute 😖