• 28 •

"so babe , what do you wanna do?" resting her head on the empty spot that was hit shoulder , clinging onto his arm

"so babe , what do you wanna do?" resting her head on the empty spot that was hit shoulder , clinging onto his arm .

different from the other times , he didn't push her away . it was something about her affectionate ; something that made him feel the warmth and reassurance he always needed .

making it practically impossible to push her away , he didn't and couldn't push her . though his mind wanted to do so , something stops him .

"i don't know , what do you wanna do ms. eun ?" jisung asked .

Hae eun : "lets go shopping , sugar daddy~"

though he knew she was joking , he shot her a disgusted expression , visibly showing his disgust towards what she said .

her terms and adjectives she uses surprises him every time , for sure she wasn't like anyone he had ever seen .

"are you on drugs again ?" jisung scoffed , folding his arms .

"always , babe." she winked at him for the hundredth time today , at this point she could most probably start a winking competition.

wasting no additional time , she grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the house .

"and no , you're not driving . i'm not dying today." jisung grabbed onto her wrist , pulling her away from the driver's seat .

"is my driving that bad ? I thought I was pretty good." hae eun sulked , talking about how she got her driving license in one try and that she had never got into an accident before , as though not getting into accidents were barely seen .

The boy scoffing away , blocking out her grumbles , poking his inner cheek with his tongue .

"im not saying you're bad at driving . im just saying that , im better" his cocky aura bouncing off to every corner , she rolled her eyes - annoyed by his tone .

he taunted her even more , mocking her . she surely was near to her maximum . wanting to just lash out and explode mercilessly.

anger boiled up inside of her like a witch's brew , though she wanted to take actions , she knew he was the one whom had control in the situation .

attacking him would be one to the nearest worst move so she held the crashing violent seas inside of her , calming herself by the simple actions of breathing in and out .

peace lingered around her mind as the air around her became less intense , the seas inside of her calmed down as it became serene water .

the overwhelming amount of shops decked out with other goodies lined by many other varieties made her spark up in excitement .

her legs wanting to explore every nook and cranny of the place , ready to just run around in mad happiness .

the familiar shop names of her favourite brand and names littered the mall , the bright shimmering lights and busy corridors .

the loud chattering and bargaining going's bout in the area bringing the nature of a mall .

a smile sparked her face as the excitement knitted up in her stomach , she gazed around the mall .

though she was excited, the one beside her was far from being excited . his nonchalant face was the opposite of hers .

"hey why don't you look excited ?" she questioned him , finding his behaviour weird and different.

"because im not excited ?" jisung shrugged , his face displaying obvious boredom.

"i mean I get that you probably come here everyday-" before she could continue her sentence , it was cut off by him .

Jisung : "this is the first time I've went to a mall."

the girl stopped in her tracks causing him to stop as well . her mouth wide agape as she gasped loudly - almost dramatically as though he had committed a crime .

she was stunned , clearly she had heard it wrongly , she didn't believe her ears "first time to the mall" lingered in her mind .

"stop looking at me ." jisung pushed her face to the other side , pissed off by how she reacted . he thought she was judging him just like anyone yet it was no where near his assumption.

"f-first time to the mall?" thinking back to the amount of times the girl had went to the mall in her lifetime . in her eyes , he was missing out on life .

how could one not been to a mall before ? i guess it's his first time and it's hers ;)

reolly man ? first time to the mall ? 🤷‍♀️