• 80 •

— after a few years (approximately 5 yrs)

— after a few years (approximately 5 yrs) .

"baby~" hae eun cooed as she entered her boyfriend of several years's office.

instead of being greeted by his presence, it was empty , she was shocked and surprised , he told her he'd be in there yet he was no where to be seen .

she walked over to the desk which had a letter , doing the next human nature thing , she opened it "hey baby , i've booked us a place in your favourite place ;) but i've gone there first , i'm sorry i can't go with you but i got jeno and jaemin to drive you there"

she was confused as to why jisung couldn't drive her there instead but still headed to the garage .

"jeno , jaemin !" she greeted the two that had became her best friend throughout the years , jeno whom stayed by her side since childhood and jaemin whom welcomed her warmly to the gang from the beginning.

"eun ! come on get in !" jeno signalled her to get into the car , which she gladly got into .

they took the familiar route to her favourite place , the previous times when jisung went on a date with her , she would always say she loved that place .

"i cant believe sung got someone." jaemin chuckled as he looked at jeno , "he is , i thought jisung would never get a lover ."

"and turns out, it's our one and only hae eun." jeno chuckled as he looked at hae eun who was laughing along with the two .

"so when are you guys getting married ?" she asked jeno and jaemin , the question shocked the two , a silence flowed through the air as the two male stared back at the road .

gulping as their adam's apple bobbed , feeling nervous yet shy to the question .

; +

after the ride , she got off the car , right there she was , at the top of the world . well at least what felt like it .

it was a restaurant by a mountain , the seats over looked the whole Seoul . she loved that area , it was a place she felt the cool breeze that cleansed her thoughts and made everything feel serene .

the sunset setting the mood of romance and love as the beautiful red , orange and yellow mixed together .

she smiled upon seeing jisung standing from a far , her heart fluttering every time she saw him , feeling this pull of attraction .

she followed the path of rose petals , leading to a beautiful ethereal looking arch decorated by flowers and fairy lights , it was even more magical because it was only the two of them - jisung booked the whole place just for them .

jisung wore a black suit which was unusual of him , he'd always just wear a black simple tshirt .

he held onto her hands as the two exchanged eye contact , his stare was so intense it made her chuckle , "baby , why so serious ?"