• 79 •

"how can you call this neo culture technology without me , mark lee ?" mark walked towards the group as he pulled them all into a wide embrace

"how can you call this neo culture technology without me , mark lee ?" mark walked towards the group as he pulled them all into a wide embrace .

mark's face comes from the shadows, craggy features suspended between grief and joy.

Seconds pass, their brain taking him in, struggling to comprehend that he is real and present at that moment - the one whom left the group due to him having to stay in Canada was right there in front of them .

their brains can't formulate a thought, at least not one based in any language.

How the ground between them was erased they'll never recall, but one moment they were apart and the next they were morphed into a single being.

The warmth of his body met their cold skin, giving them hope like he always did before the break of the group . One of his hands clasps around their lower back, the other stroked another .

with each touch they've exchanged , the more the memories flowed in . after so many years  , they finally had the chance to make new memories and wasting time isn't on the agenda.

"brother ?" hae eun stood still , shocked to the bones first seeing her best friend , lee jeno , in a gang and next her brother ? the ones closed to her was in fact all in a gang - even more surprisingly the same one .

"aww baby sister , wait what are you doing here ?" mark carefully stroked the strands of her hair , ever so lovingly staring into her eyes just like before .

the two siblings felt the same emotional connection they've once had , until they were forced apart .

the two siblings finally stood still right before each other's eyes after ten years , this was what an emotional reunion felt like .

Though his voice is the same, had she seen him first she would had denied it was him. the face she missed , the face that resembled their parents .

after so long without him , she was beyond desperate for a touch of him to know that he was real and wasn't just one of her imaginations .

lunging towards him as her arms wrapped itself around his shoulders , mark smiled , knowing this was the same little kid he took care of .

"mark..." when she tried to speak , her voice falters into unintelligible croaks, she wants to tell him she missed him .

Then she moved close enough to look at his familiar features , his eyes are the same, still that vulnerable boy that she loved dearly - the one whom took care of her whenever their parents weren't in the state to do so .

the one whom took care of her like it was his biological sister - it was a surprise to him when he first saw her , when his parents first adopted her .

jisung clenched his first at the sight of how the distance between the two closed in , jaemin rubbed jisung's fist calmly "calm down , they're siblings." jaemin whispered .

the words made him way calmer than before , if mark wasn't her brother , he would've been on the floor right away .

"i've missed you." she spoke out , though the words began to sound horse due to her emotions , he could make out what she said .

her eyes filled with tears , forcing them to be kept in but she couldn't hold it in anymore , bursting out into cries as her vulnerable self was back , weakened by his brother's presence.

jisung rushed over to her , pulling her into his arms , wrapping his warm arms of love around her . his hard toned chest against her , he rubbed her back gently .

making her cries muffled , she gripped onto jisung's shirt as her tears wet his shirt . hearing her cries were beyond painful for him but he knew it was just because she couldn't hold in her emotions upon seeing her brother whom she thought she'd never see again .

she sniffed , her tears drifting away as jisung gently tapped away her tears , pressing kisses onto her forehead . "shh, don't cry angel."

his soothing voice was like a perfect melody to her ears , making her feel a warm feeling in her heart just like before .

she turned back around to mark , smiling as the two siblings finally reunited after long separations . "never leave me again."

"i won't , crybaby, our parents are moving back to korea too." mark shared the good news , their hearts filled with joyous thoughts .

"oh and are we just gonna ignore the fact that the two of you just acted all so... lovey-dovey ?" mark scanned the two of them up and down , "don't tell me you're dating jisung ?"

hae eun chuckled , interlocking eyes with jisung as she nodded , "we're dating."

"you're dating him ?! the park jisung who is literally still a little cold baby?" mark laughed , clapping his hands together as he soon transferred to hitting johnny's arm .

"ow ow that hurts !" johnny groaned as he rubbed his now red arm due to mark's hits .

"yah mark lee , watch your words." jisung spoke , scoffing as he glared at mark , no sign of respect for the one who was much older .

"yah park jisung , treat my brother with respect !" hae eun scrunched up her nose as she broke into a smile , pinching jisung's cheeks as she laughed at his frown .

the group finally reunited after the long departure , it was finally complete , their hearts that was once broken and shattered was full again .

the scars were healed to its maximum capacity , joyous smiles and grins spread across their faces as laughters rang throughout the place .

new crackhead tiddies 🤡