• 35 •

The girl laid on his soft bed , recovering physically and mentally from what had just happened

The girl laid on his soft bed , recovering physically and mentally from what had just happened .

the boy entered the room , holding onto a bottle of water and some wet towels with a layer of steam above it , displaying that the towels were warm towels .

hae eun : "sung.."

jisung : "are you feeling better ?"

hae eun : "much better after seeing you ."

She winked lazily . the boy was happy that she was herself again , well her flirty self again .

jisung : "you're flirting even in a state like this ?"

hae eun : "always babe."

jisung : "you're okay now so I'll get going ."

he turned around , still holding onto the items he had earlier .

Hae eun : "hey , no ! dont leave me babe~"

she held onto his hand , stopping him from going anywhere , wanting him to be by her side .

she sat up , wincing at the uncomfortable feeling of her injuries in pain feeling as though salt was being pressed against her injuries .

jisung : "he hurt you ?!"

he lifted her arm up , seeing the multiple reddened scratches , that travelled down to her thighs .

clenching his teeth , he poked his inner cheek with his tongue . his fist clenched .

hae eun : "sung , it's okay ."

she smiled comfortingly , rubbing the nape of his neck .

He was now sitting beside hae eun on the bed .

He sighed , taking the wet towels and rubbed it gently on the red irritated scratches .

jisung : "if he ever dares to lay a finger on you again , he'll be fucking crushed."

hae eun : "aw my baby sung cares about me~"

she cooed happily , caressing his jawline , tracing it became memorising to her .

jisung : "shut up idiot ."

hae eun : "I know you love me babe."

jisung : "you can suck my dick-"

hae eun : "gladly."

The boy scoffed , slightly shocked from the reply but he showed no expression to display his shock .

jisung : "you're disgusting."

hae eun : "what , you offered-"

jisung : "so you're saying if any guy offers you , you'd do it ?!"

a spark of anger appeared in his eyes , his dark gaze piercing into hers . he was getting seemingly upset .

she wasn't sure why .

hae eun : "yeah if they'd pay."

he scoffed , folding his arms .

jisung : "if you dare let anyone touch you , I'd rip that person into pieces ."

his tongue ran across his teeth , his gaze changing into a deathly one .

jisung : "you're only mine ."

🍵

🍵