• 02.05 •

— CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

bright and colourful Christmas lights decked out the streets, the alluring scent of cookies baked in each household lingered down the street

the overwhelming happiness and joy on each and everyone's face on the day of Christmas, the jingles of Christmas played on the radio as the day many had anticipated arrived with the blink of an eye.

the snow covered the streets, occasionally there'd be snowman in random spots of the neighbourhood- a mark left by the children who played around with the snow, making the signature figure of a snowman.

the festive mood was beyond perfect, however there was one missing point; that was the Christmas tree, it didn't have any ornaments on it, it was bare and plain.

"hubby hurry !" hae eun grumbled as she stood below the staircase holding onto boxes on top of boxes of christmas decorations- ornaments and stockings.

"coming baby~" jisung rushed down the stairs after settling some business with his gang. in due to starting a family and being married to the love of his life, he avoided any gang fights and controversial acts.

he valued the time being with hae eun, he valued the well being of his family so much- even higher than his own. he wanted to ensure that he doesn't get involved with much gang activities in order to spend more time with his family and to protect his family.

being in the spotlight in the underworld was definitely not something you'd want to be in considering you have a whole family.

he made sure only the skilled and most trustworthy security for hae eun, he would make sure whenever hae eun step out of the house, she'd be well protected.

"baby in here!" jisung hurried to help hae eun with the boxes she had to carry, putting them down beside the Christmas tree.

"took you long enough." hae eun grumbled, scoffing as she folded her arms. jisung chuckled as he pulled her into an embrace.

his warmth slowly crept up her ice cold skin making her melt into him, he felt so fitting around her. her petite body surrounded by the manly arms of his. there she fell into his embrace knowing she's safe, a smile formed up on her face upon being reminded by how lucky she was.

"i love you." jisung whispered, his breath hit the crook of her neck, her body soothed, she relaxed after hearing his voice. such husky voice, deep like the ocean, it was pleasantly soothing to her ear.

"merry Christmas baby~" hae eun cooed, it was the first Christmas they spent together as a family, last Christmas she was at the hospital giving birth to Ji-Hun, their son, they were finally completed after Ji-Hun came into their life. the family was completed.

Hae-Ji turned five this year, as time proceeds, she grew more and more independent. she never needed much affection or care from her parents. she took after Jisung's traits but Hae eun's looks.

"Hae-Ji, Ji-Hun, come down !" Hae eun instructed from the living room. in just a moments time, the door of their room opened as the two kids ran down in excitement, cheering along the way to express their inner emotions.

"mommy, daddy !" the two of them shouted in sync, their high pitched voice sounded like a harmony. their little bodies clashed into their parent's embrace. their little giggles sounded, scrunching their noses as they smiled.

"Hae-Ji, bring Ji-Hun to the playroom. Daddy and i will go decorate the tree alright ?" Hae eun instructed, her daughter grinned as she nodded, bringing Ji-Hun out of the room.

"daddy huh ?" jisung teased, she got flustered once again. she'd never get used to jisung teasing her, that act would always send butterflies to swarm up in her stomach.

"shut up idiot." hae eun scoffed, despite having her whole face tensed up in a red tint she still tried to keep her cool.

he knew he had an effect on her, he knew how her heart would skip a beat and all of the sudden pound rapidly in just a blink of an eye, how she would have her face all red and get all flustered when he teased her...

because that's how she made him feel.

merry christmas !!

here's my present for you babies,, i want to spoil you as much as i can ;)

also, i've got another gift for jisung stans or just anyone interested in jisung's ffs, i've got one right up ur alley~ i've published a new book :D

it's "hiraeth". yes ik.

you've probs seen that word like a trillion times now but the meaning did fit the theme of the book soo

check it out if you'd like to be on yet another long ass ride w me ;)

i'll see you there ;)

it's our date you better show up ;)

okay sorry

orrrr ;)

anyways, i really just want to thank you all for everything, just supporting this book. thank you.

i love you so much.

okay but look what i've found :"

he's so precious :(