• 01 •

"lee hae eun , you're late

"lee hae eun , you're late." a voice spoke , holding onto frustration and disappointment.

the girl , was nonchalant , unamused with her late appearance .

slamming her purse down on the desk as she destructively pulled out her chair to sit on it .

"it's not like i missed anything." hae eun twirled a pen around her fingers , slowly glazing over in mesmerising movements .

"Lee Hae eun , you're an agent of course you've missed something." the voice spoke once again , a serious tone of authority .

"Kim doyoung , stop nagging ." she was beyond annoyed with the constant nagging her boss had given her .

"me , nagging ?" doyoung asked , scoffing whilst folding his arm displaying obvious dismay .

the girl rolled her eyes , unfazed . Unwanting to continue the conversation , she went to the office pantry which held more freedom .

She entered the pantry , meeting her best friend , Lee Jeno who seemed to be chumping on some snacks .

"why so down , is it boss again ?" the boy asked.

The girl nodded while she gave out a short hum . jeno knew her relationship with Doyoung which definitely wasn't a strong one .

"it's okay eunnie , here eat some sweets ." The boy stuck his hand in his pocket of his black leather jacket and dug out some sweets .

the had a liking for sweets ever since she was young , loving the sweetness of the taste , the aroma of the sweet bringing joyous thoughts of childhood to her .

the girl smiled lazily in appreciation , she took the candy from his hands and started unwrapping it .

Just as she was about to consume the candy , a voice interrupted .

"yah get out of the pantry and start working !" doyoung yelled from the office .

the girl sighed , letting out a breathe of annoyance . knowing she had no say , she walked out of the pantry .

She sat down on her desk which was located beside Jeno's .

tying her hair up into a messy bun , she couldn't care less at that point of time .

She opened the file on her table and flipped through the pages filled with missing information waiting to be filled .

" Road 127 - Street 7
Neo City
Park Jisung

Age : 18Status : Unknown Nationality : KoreanFamily name : ParkPosition : Leader Birth date : 5 February 2002 "

Age : 18
Status : Unknown
Nationality : Korean
Family name : Park
Position : Leader
Birth date : 5 February 2002 "

The girl stared at the picture and details in complete focus , making sure to take note of the key words .

Hae-eun : " He's kinda hot . "

a smirk tugged on her lips , grabbing her car keys and headed out .

inserting the car keys , she started the engine causing a smoke to emit from the back of the car .

The agent job is pretty fascinating , spying on people , helping the law .

" Beep "

She got off her car to an eerie location . Graffiti scattered all across the walls , warning signs and trash littered everywhere .

She approached the door , knocking on it harshly , impatience trailing off her movements .

"what do you wan—"

"i'm lee hae eun , your house is under search warrant."

"why the fuc—"

"I'm sent by the police , Reload Police Department . Please cooperate and let me in ." holding up a badge with the police department logo just to prove her words .

"no."

" Please cooperate with me , or I'll have to call my back up , and arrest you for attempting to hide something forbidden ." she spoke .

" That doesn't make any fucking sense." the male spoke , cursing in anger .

The girl reached up to her ear , pressing on a black device threatening as she crocked up her eyebrow .

"it's hae eun here , send b—"

"Okay , okay fine ! Come in ." the male agreed in defeat knowing he had no other choice .

"why thank you."  She clicked her heels walking in as she entered the house , the dark place littered with even more paper works and cans .

"so first , what's your name , full name." she asked , clicking the tip of her pen .

"why should i give you my name ?"

"please cooperate sir."

"Zhong chenle." chenle answered .

Hae eun smiled feeling satisfied though it was just earning a small piece of information, it felt great . writing something down on her notebook , taking notes .

" Look , I'm not here to entertain you so once you're done please leave . " chenle stated .

"Neither am I here to entertain you . I'm just doing my job ."

the unexpected reply shut him , sitting in silence and obedience as he glanced at the girl who clearly had the upper hand .

"what the fuck." a deep voice sounded .

The two looked up , seeing the leader which held trails of anger and exasperation. he was feeling waspish to an unwelcomed presence .

"boss , she- i-" chenle spoke jittery words in attempts of explaining his mistake .

"get the fuck out of here." the male spoke , anger curled hot and unstoppable in his gut, like a blazing inferno that wanted to burn him from the inside out.

Hae eun smiled , looking at the familiar face of her target . She turned her heels and walked towards him .

The agitated leader looked at the girl ready to throw punches , his dark aura surrounding him , deep brown eyes piercing into hers .

"park jisung ."