• 31 •

The two went to the sitting area in the middle of the mall , energy drenched from the shopping

The two went to the sitting area in the middle of the mall , energy drenched from the shopping .

Jisung : "remind me to never go shopping with you ever again."

Hae eun : "pfft , it wasn't that bad , don't lie you enjoyed it babe."

Winking at the tired out boy who was placing down all the bags of clothes and items they've bought .

He looked at her with a spine chilling glare , not having the energy to fight back .

Jisung : "I'll go to the restroom , I can't stand you anymore ."

Hae eun : "hey!"

Jisung : "stay here , eun. I don't want some guy kidnapping you."

With that , he walked towards the direction of the restroom , hands stuck into his pockets .

Hae eun : "dang all alone again.."

She sighed , taking out her phone to scroll through her chat messages , recalling the text messages she had with jisung , smiling as though all the moments were re-lived.

Feeling a presence approaching her , she looked up , high on alert.

Seeing an unfamiliar figure , he was covered in full black , black body hoodie with a mask covering half of his face making him unrecognizable .

Fear arose , sensing danger , she looked around frantically finding a way out or someone that could help but to no avail .

She started backing up as the male approached her closer and closer she was stopped with her moments as her back hit something rock hard - the wall .

panick filled her , she started to shiver , feeling an uneasy feeling arising in her body . sweat appearing on her temples .

When she tried to make an escape by running away through his side , he slammed his hand beside her , trapping her in-between him and the wall .

Her eyes shaking , looking up at the male , begging for mercy . She was unknown to what he was going to do , but something inside her told her it wasn't something good .

Her gut feeling being stronger than ever , telling her to get out of the situation .

But no one was around , there was no way out either ... she was doomed .

It was a time where the mall barely had anyone and besides , if there were to be people , they were all most probably in shops .

The male chuckled , a psychotic chuckle that sent thousand of shivers down her spine .

She felt helpless , extremely helpless . The only thing she could feel at that time was fear .

 The only thing she could feel at that time was fear