Chapter 18: His Soulmate Forevermore...Part 1

Illidan had landed on the platform in front of the Black Temple and made his way to his bedroom to find Alyssana sleeping peacefully. Not a toss or a turn from her although Illidan feared that soon she may have that nightmare again. He had a small box, a little bigger than the one he had the ring encased in and he set it on his study. He quietly got under the covers and wrapped his arms around his pregnant lover. She shivered a little as soon as their skin came onto contact but she hummed as she soon recognised it was Illidan. She turned her body around to find Illidan, leaning on his right hand and smiling at her in content and enchantment.

"Hey baby girl." He greeted her with a sleepy voice.

Alyssana said nothing except she brought him down to her face for a drowsy kiss.

"Somebody missed me." He chuckled in a low voice.

"I always do." Alyssana she weakly replied. "I don't know how we got this far but I really do feel like I'm at home when I'm with you. Whenever you're gone, I instantly want you back by my side because being without you feels cold."

Without another word aside from a satisfied grunt, Illidan started planting soft kisses all over Alyssana's neck. He slowly started making his way down to her underwear and his nostrils were invigorated by her sweet scent! She looked at him with a playful smile and spread her legs wide open for Illidan to see and all it took was a bite on his bottom lip. He pulled down her undergarments and stabbed the opening of her womanhood with his tongue which made Alyssana moan softly as she gripped the pillow she laid her head on.

"Illidan, can we continue this tomorrow? I just want to cuddle with you tonight." Alyssana groaned.

Illidan hummed in agreement and crawled up back to Alyssana, hovering over her face-to-face and kissed her softly. "Anything for you, my beautiful queen."

"I love you so much, horny head." Alyssana giggled as she wrapped her arms around Illidan's waist.

"I love you always." He replied sleepily as he leaned his forehead on hers.

He rolled over to her left side and the two lovers cuddled up to each other for warmth throughout the night.

3 weeks later...

Alyssana had been improving her skills with her warglaives and with Illidan overseeing her progress, he was astounded that she wasn't letting her pregnancy get the best of her as she wanted to make her master and mate proud. She even mastered switching from Arcane to Frost and to Fire magics to wield within her blades. Illidan, bringing Alyssana along with his meetings had been going over how he planned to defeat the Burning Legion by sending a handful of his best and elite demon hunters to a planet called Mardum, a world crawling with Legion forces. Those handful of demon hunters included Alyssana's friends and she worried about if they would make it back. They told her not to worry and that they have been preparing for this for a while and that Illidan is lucky to have Alyssana by his side as not only his apprentice, but also as his mate and lately, Illidan has been listening to her advice. He even told her that when someone makes a pact to become a demon hunter, they make a sacrifice by not only scorching out their eyes, but by becoming an outcast to society and that it's rare for someone to be friendly and kind to them. The reason why they'd be an outcast is because demon hunters use the powers of the Legion against them and therefore, people 'have trouble' seeing that Demon Hunters are not like demons of the Legion. Ever since Alyssana arrived here, she's only ever been nice to everyone, not just Illidan. She showed compassion, she was understanding and overall, she showed care and kindness towards the Illidari. Because of that, she'd been receiving gifts as well for the when the baby arrives. She had received handmade baby clothes, toys and everything that a baby would need. However, despite all the positives in her life, she's still been thinking about that nightmare. Illidan dead on the ground with shadowy figures watching over his body! She had to snap out of it quickly to not mentally go down into the dark corners of her mind for her baby's sake. She and Illidan were sitting at the dining table as she snapped out of her dark thoughts! She was being educated by Illidan himself on how night elves lived, what they'd eat and what traditions they follow, just in case Alyssana was thinking about raising their child as a night elf. As much as Illidan didn't like it, he knew that Alyssana would have to go somewhere safe when their child is born, but he also promised to stay by her side when he gave her that ring with the transformation enchantment. She even thought about the possibility of her child being picked on because they would be half-human and half-night elf and Illidan got very protective.