Chapter 8: Lying out of Love for Him

"If I tell him the truth of what happened, who knows what he'll think of me. By the Light, forgive me for this lie." Alyssana thought to herself, looking into Illidan's curious eyes. "The last time I used that spell was to defeat a powerful enemy that I cannot remember. But what I do remember is that my magic got out of control and I almost set Goldshire on fire."

Illidan cringed at the thought. "Oof! That bad, huh?"

"Yep! And so, in order to stay out of trouble, I cast a hex on myself that if I ever cast that spell again, the hex knocks me out before that spell I cast could take full effect." Alyssana explained, further extending her lie.

The demon hunter raised a brow bone but shrugged it off and slowly caressed Alyssana's face from forehead to jawline. "You know I get worried when I feel like you're hiding something from me right?" He said to her quietly.

"Yes I know, Illidan." she sighed, reaching out for his face with her left hand. "I know it's only been about two days since I've been here, but somehow, you've managed to earn my trust and I'm willing to open up to you slowly, day by day. All you've done is shown care to me and you have no idea how much I appreciate that and how much I've needed that...for the past few years."

She lovingly blinked at him with a few tears slowly rolling down her cheeks and he held up her chin with his index finger and thumb in his left hand. With hands intertwined in each other's hair, Illidan and Alyssana shared a passionate kiss which sealed their bond and quickly, they got lost in this romantic moment. Not only did they intensely craved for one another as soon as they spent an entire day together, but being together this way would also make the Illidari trust Alyssana a little more. Illidan grabbed Alyssana from her back, carrying her bridal style and brought her to his room. It was a little grand and luxurious despite the colours being dark. His bed was a four post king-sized bed with curtains that could hide whoever was in the bed. Illidan laid Alyssana down on his bed, tucked her in and crawled under the blankets with her. For the first time in a long time, Alyssana felt safe and secure with her master, but yet again, she was afraid to tell him about why she really hexxed herself from casting the Fire and Frost Dragon spell. Before she could delve deeper into her thoughts, Illidan had climbed over Alyssana and stared into her dark brown eyes that had a faint golden gleam. Licking his lips, he looked at Alyssana's lips as if it was a delicious meal, waiting to be devoured and he took no time in smothering them, scrunching Alyssana's hair at the back of her head to angle it to make this lustful kiss even deeper. Moaning during their deep kiss, Alyssana's hands found their way to Illidan's shoulders, then behind his muscular neck and laced her fingers together in an embrace. He let go of Alyssana's hair and snaked his hand under her shirt and started to pull it off her to reveal her exotic bra. It was green with black lacing and it could be opened from the front with a zip! Curiosity getting the best of him, he pulled off Alyssana's jeans and saw her matching underwear. She felt aroused by his look of desire for her and so she teased him by slowly unzipping the front of her bra. Watching Illidan bite his bottom lip with a growl, made Alyssana giggle with excitement, continuing to tease him until she came to the end of the zip of her bra. She pulled it apart to reveal her C-cup breasts and Illidan immediately rushed to fondle them, his growling becoming louder for Alyssana to hear clearly. Her nipples started to harden due to arousal and went to rub one of Illidan's horns up and down as if she was showcasing what she would do to his cock. Having enough of being teased, he started to grind himself in between Alyssana's legs on her underwear where her genitalia is and she gasped at the very feeling of Illidan's cock!

"Mine all mine!" He shuddered. "Allow me to make love to you and I'll let you do whatever you want to me."

Without thinking, her mentality lost in this lustful moment, she nodded in response. Being careful of his nails, Illidan grabbed the sides of her underwear and pulled them to reveal her soaked womanhood. Illidan felt as if he was about drool as the sweet and invigorating scent of Alyssana's excretion had filled Illidan's nostrils. His apprentice teased him, gesturing him to feast on her ripe womanhood as she opened herself up to reveal her wet pussy, glistening with secretion! With an animalistic growl, Illidan gave in with a ravenous hunger and Alyssana yelped in sudden surprise! when Illidan let his tongue dance around, licking up her sweet fluids and Alyssana moaned over and over in pleasure, begging her master to do more. She could feel the vibration of his groans and moans on her pussy as it shook her whole body, making her constantly scream and cry out in pleasure! Then Illidan stopped and sat up to look at Alyssana who was currently a moaning mess and this view made Illidan smile and bite his bottom lip. However, before they could get anywhere in this moment, Alyssana's eyes started to close on their own.

"Are you tired already, little one?" He asked her, trying to catch his breath.

"Yeah, sorry." She apologised with a yawn. "We had a big day today and I used up all of my energy to perform my spells. And of course, this!"

"It's alright, there's no need to be sorry, little one." Illidan sighed with a chuckle. "At least we continued a little bit from last night."

Before they could get comfortable however, the door was flung open by Ced!

"My Lord! It's Faralana! She's escaped and Mylora and Lehara have been knocked out!" He shouted in alarm. "What are your orders?!"

This became a wake-up call to Alyssana as the two names that were mentioned were her friends!

"I'll handle it! Go make sure Mylora and Lehara are healed!" Illidan commanded and an embarrassed and blushing Ced went away.

"Illidan!" Alyssana spoke up. "Mylora and Lehara are my friends! I need to see them both!"

"Tend to them in any way you can. I'll handle Faralana!" Illidan replied.

The mage nodded then as she was hurriedly getting dressed, she felt something was wrong. Before Illidan could even reach the door, she stopped him!

"Hold on!" Alyssana interrupted him. "Did you really think Faralana might've escaped on her own? There's a chance she could've had help!"

"Little one, the longer I linger here, the higher the chance that possibility could be true!" Illidan argued as he stormed outside with Alyssana following closely behind. "Tag along if you wish but I'd advise against it and I'd wish for you to stay here and tend to your friends."

"A master shouldn't have to go anywhere without their apprentice! That's why I'm here right?!" Alyssana shouted but it was too late as Illidan was already in the air. "Illidan! Wait!!!"

The mage groaned and threw a fireball at the concrete floor in frustration! "Fucking hell!! Damn you, Illidan!" she screeched.

All the Illidari stared at her in shock then she hastily composed herself and went to look for Mylora and Lehara.

"Alyssana! Over here!" Camlan shouted, getting her attention.

She ran over to a small tent where she found Mylora and Lehara, looking as if they were in massive amounts of pain, but they were healing pretty quickly. "They'll be fine but Tynsalia is on pursuit of Faralana!"

"So is Illidan!" she responded. "But he told me to stay here."

"No, we'll take care of things here, you go and help Illidan." Camlan protested. "Trust me, he needs you more than you know. Faralana didn't escape on her own!"

It only took a moment for Alyssana to realise what really happened. She nodded and started to cast a teleportation spell, focusing her mind on Illidan to lead her to his whereabouts.

"If that bitch thinks she can take Illidan from me, she's gonna get a new one ripped into her. I know I've been an apprentice for a short time but for that short time, I've quickly built a connection with Illidan and I'm not letting it be stolen from me!"