Chapter 13: True Friends Stab You In The Front

"I'm going to teach you how to interrogate someone by using your magic." Illidan proposed. "Usually, I'd ask my demon hunters to scorch their eyes out to see the true identity in everyone's souls. When I met you for the first time, you had a powerful aura that almost matched one like Azhara but not quiet as powerful, even though you have the potential and yet you still have a lot to discover."

"Okay thank you for the compliment but why do I need to-" it took a moment for Alyssana to realise what Illidan was asking of her. "Wait...are you saying..."

"When Norwell is captured, you're going to have to be the one to interrogate him." Illidan revealed, making Alyssana shudder in fear. "Even if he has no chance of being in league with Kil'jaden, you need closure of your own safety and in order to do that, you must-"

"Torture him?" Alyssana finished his sentence. "Illidan, he's been my best friend for half a decade! Why would I want to hurt him to get the answers I need?"

"You don't trust him, right?" Illidan fired back. "And since you know him, the interrogation will be more effective. Think about it! Would you want to know if he's sent word to the Alliance to execute you if they know about you being in league with me?!"

"Yes!" The mage raised her voice. "Of course I'd want to know! I just don't see how you demon hunters-"

"I'm sorry, my love but I'm going to cut you off again and I'll repeat myself; You need to be the one to interrogate him! Not me, not my demon hunters but you!" Illidan countered then took a breath and held his lover's human hands and began to speak in a gentle tone. "Dearest, I know the truth hurts but you must be the one to do this. Again I'll repeat; It'll be more effective since you know him so well. If anything, if he lies about something you already know the truth about, you can call him out on it."

The mage took a deep breath and exhaled to speak again. "I understand, Illidan. It's just..."

"You feel as if you'd be going against the Alliance for extracting information out of your friend by torture and inflicting pain." Illidan finished her sentence. "I'm not asking the mage part of you, though. I'm asking the warlock within you."

"The warlock?" Alyssana questioned Illidan in surprise.

"If I can recall correctly, you mentioned burning your ex-husband's side piece in Felfire 5 years ago. You felt a dark corruption overcome your mind and body and you lost control, killing your ex-husband as a result." Illidan replied. "You'll need to use that same dark magic to interrogate Norwell. I know it will hurt you, but know this Alyssana, I will be there for if you can't take anymore of what you're doing. If need be, I'll supervise your interrogation of him."

The mage nodded in response and leaned onto Illidan's chest for comfort and he wrapped his arms around her for an embrace. He started kissing her forehead softly in various spots and made his way to her rosy pink lips and sensually smothered them with his love. He pulled away for air to look at his work on her. Panting for air, her pupils increased in size looking at her lover with a craving for more.

"You're so precious." Illidan cooed at this sight. "So many things I would do to you when the timing is right."

The last part stung Alyssana but in a teasing way. It's been so long since a man, let alone a night elf-turned-demon touched her and kissed her in a way that made her crave for more. Illidan placed Alyssana on his bed to make her sit and he took a step back to start conjuring something. She had enough of waiting! It's been a while since she's been stuck at this temple, it's time she got some kind of action aside from Illidan eating her out. She stood up and started stripping off her clothes slowly. This caught Illidan's attention and he stopped to watch her strip down. He was already biting his lip, looking at her curves and perfect round breasts that bounced a little and seeing her toned calves made him hungry for her. She noticed the way he was looking at her and she didn't hesitate to spread her legs showing the soaking wetness in between. Illidan growled at this sight and dove in with a snarl! Alyssana yelped at his roughness but she didn't mind it. In fact, she loved it. He shoved his tongue deep into her wet peach and enjoyed the taste of his human lover. It was sweet with a hint of tanginess that sent Illidan over the moon, craving more. Alyssana couldn't stop herself from tossing around and yelping in pleasure every second Illidan flicked his demon tongue on her swollen love button. Before she could even climax, she was caught off guard when Illidan backed away.