Chapter 6: Cunning Words from a Heart of Pure Innocence

Alyssana let Faralana go free from her magical grasp and let her drop to the floor, gasping for air and choking. The mage turned around to see Illidan standing behind her with a calm expression.

"I was going to say 'put her down gently' but I think that would provoke your anger even further." Illidan said in a gentle tone. "I'll handle this, my apprentice. Go back inside the temple, draw yourself a bath and relax."

"Yes, Illidan." Alyssana sighed with a guilty look on her face but changed to relieved expression when Illidan patted her on the head like a pet.

"Why do you protect her?!" Faralana roared out before Alyssana could even make her way to the temple. "Ever since she came here, you've been ignoring me! You'd always let me into the temple until you spared that human slut!"

Before Alyssana could retaliate, Illidan gently held her back.

"Alyssana, I'm speaking to you through telepathy. I repeat; Go back to the temple, have a bath and relax. I'll explain everything when I come back and I'll finish what we started last night." He spoke to his apprentice with telepathy.

The mage nodded and made her way into the temple.

"I thought we had something!" Faralana screamed at Illidan, making him even more angry.

"Silence!!!" He roared loudly that I could be heard from inside the Black Temple. "There was no 'we' and there never will be. 'We' never had anything special so you're being absolutely delusional!"

The delusional blood elf started to spill tears of heartbreak, seeing the demon she had so desired speak ill of a fantasy she had that will never happen.

"Cedrannul, Tynsalia!" Illidan called for the demon hunters. "Take her to the chambers and put her in limbo for a while. In the meantime, I will tend to my beloved apprentice and the rest of you, get back to training!"

While a screaming Faralana was being dragged to the chambers, Illidan made his way to the Black Temple. Meanwhile, Alyssana was getting her bath ready and decided to look at various powders that could change a bath water's colour. They were all in individual pouches in a beautifully crafted dark oak box. It took her a while to notice a note inside the lid of the box.

"I had this made for you knowing you like yourself the little things that make life a little better for you. Enjoy the bath powders.
Sincerely to be yours, Illidan."

"I didn't think he'd be a romantic like this and we ain't even a thing yet." Alyssana said to herself aloud, folding up the note and quickly walked out of the bathroom to put the note away safely. "Quite the charmer!"

Coming back, she took out a pouch that had stitched writing on it "Pirate's Black Heart" and opened it. It smelt like charcoal with a hint of an oceanic scent! She pinched a tiny portion of the powder and cast it in the bath water. With that tiny pinch of the bath powder, the water instantly turned black! Alyssana always wanted to have a special powder that could turn water in a bath black and she was thankful that Illidan provided this for her. Curious, whilst closing up the pouch of the bath powder, she looked at the back of the pouch and had another set of words stitched in!

"Pair this powder with a drop of Obsidian bubble liquid."

"Damn, how in the hell did Illidan get this stuff?" Alyssana wondered to herself then shrugged as she reached to a nearby cupboard to open it to find the bubble liquid.

She found the small bottle of the liquid and carefully poured a drop of the bubbly liquid into the black bath water and it instantly bubbled with semi-transparent black bubbles! Alyssana giggled with excitement and quickly got undressed and plopped herself into the bathtub. However, she forgot the bath water was still warm and hot so she tried so hard not to scream in regretful pain.