Chapter 4: Lust vs Affection

After their big meal, Alyssana went to her en-suite bedroom to wash up in the bathroom whilst Illidan went back to his room as well to plan his next attack. Alyssana still has her suspicions about Illidan's attitude towards her but she'd rather not pry that information further as it would get her in trouble. After washing up, she laid in her bed ready to sleep but she couldn't fall asleep naturally. She tried to read a book about conjuring a favourite food and as much as she learnt a new spell, it still didn't put her to sleep, but it made her hungry again. She conjured bowl of pistachio flavoured ice cream and decided to do some thinking about what happened today. When she was asked by Illidan about why some of her memories are clouded, Alyssana only said;

"They're memories I don't want to remember because if I do, it'll just destroy me." 

What she didn't say was that not only would it bring her pain but it would make her regret the one thing she had done to someone she vowed to never lay a finger on. She shrugged off the thought as she ate the last bit of her ice cream and went to the kitchen to make herself some chai tea to help relax her and maybe help her fall asleep. She heard footsteps come into the kitchen so she turned around to see none other than Illidan Stormrage himself.

"Are you making yourself something, little one?" He asked sleepily which to Alyssana, sounded sexy and adorable.

"Yes!" She replied with a sweet tone and smile. "Do you want me to make you anything, Illidan? Coffee? Tea?"

"Tea, but I'll make it myself." Illidan yawned. "Thank you, though."

"You're welcome, Illidan." Alyssana giggled.

After the kettle boiled, Alyssana poured herself her chai tea but before she could have a sip, she felt strong arms wrap around her waist. She realised it was only her and Illidan in the kitchen and she felt his forehead leaning on the back of her head and he groaned sleepily. Alyssana chuckled and put down her cup to turn around and attempt to hug Illidan, even though she knew that he's probably only doing this because he was sleepy. She was able to look into his eyes even though they were covered with a magic blindfold and noticed he had a loving look in his smile! Again, it could be because he's sleepy.

"You have such a lovely scent." He said quietly. "How men have thrown you away like you were nothing, baffles me! You're so sweet at heart, yet only violent when provoked or angry. I don't blame you for what you've been through, but I'll make sure that none of what happened to you affects how you use your magic. First, we need to get a handle on your emotions!"

"I know..." Alyssana sighed, almost feeling like she was about to cry. "It's something I've been forgetting over and over, but hopefully your training will make me permanently remember it this time."

Illidan noticed her face was about to crumple into a sad expression then he kissed Alyssana's nose to hopefully make her feel better before she cries and she gasped slightly at this sudden gesture of affection! Only one tear was shed and the friendly demon hunter nuzzled his nose with hers making them both laugh. Although they were at different heights with Illidan being 9 feet tall while Alyssana was 5'3.5 feet tall, they were both looking deep into each other's eyes and got lost in their gaze. Illidan grabbed Alyssana by her curvy waist and sat her down on a counter, away from the kettle so she could be closer to Illidan's height, although she still had to look up at him. She tilted her head in wonder and noticed a strand of Illidan's hair was out of place and she reached out to that strand of stray hair to fix it. All the demon hunter did was watch her and after she was done fixing his hair, he held her right hand in his left and gently held it down on the left side of his face. Alyssana could tell that Illidan was touch-starved when he made a deep sigh and the glow behind his blindfold disappeared for a moment, as if he was closing his eyes. When the glow reappeared, Illidan was looking directly into Alyssana's eyes again and he too noticed a strand of her hair was out of place, so he moved the strand from her face and place it behind her left ear, making her giggle at how his long claws were touching behind her neck. Illidan then felt the deep need to kiss her seemingly delicious pink lips, but if he did, he'd either get rejected or he'd get himself into something that he would probably regret. They found themselves lost in one another's gaze again and this time, their faces started to become closer to one another, closing the gap between them. One being was filled with lustful hunger, wanting to drown the other being with their touch. The other being however, was longing for a desperate need of affection as a permanent fix on their broken heart. Soon, Illidan and Alyssana were both feeling each other up, almost having each other's hands all over one another's bodies and Illidan dove into the crook of Alyssana's neck on her right side to take in her natural scent.

"Alyssana..." Illidan purred in her ear, biting his bottom lip.

He mumbled something in Darnassian, but Alyssana couldn't quite make out what it was as she was too busy tangling her fingers in Illidan's hair. She spread her legs to let Illidan come closer to her body and she felt her nipples start to harden at the very feeling of his muscular body. Their hearts began to beat faster in sync with one another as Illidan now towered over Alyssana's figure and she almost fell backwards, but Illidan brought her back up to sit up and he went back to muttering in her ear in another language.

"Illidan!" She moaned as she felt his right hand start to slip under her pink night gown. With a gasp of Illidan's hand touching the skin of her body, she snapped back to reality and slightly pushed Illidan away to face him. "W-wait! Uhh...Illidan, how about we continue this tomorrow? Maybe after training?"

Illidan took a small step back and realised what he was doing. "Oh shit, s-sorry! Oh my goodness!" He apologised. "I'm really, really sorry! It's been a while since I've lusted after a woman like that! Nor did I ever get to touch one like that and I've always fantasised doing something like that to a woman, but...ah nevermind, it's not a good excuse anyway! Again, I'm so sorry..."

"Hey, hey! It's okay, I got carried away too!" Alyssana acknowledged as she saw the guilt on his face and reached out for his head. 

He bent down a little so Alyssana could reach and she gently pet his head, playing with a strand of his black hair. Taking advantage of this position, she lent closer to Illidan and kissed his cheek, making sure it was long smooch. He sighed heavily with a smile and pet Alyssana's head in return, then Alyssana wrapped her arms behind Illidan's neck and head and hugged him tightly. Illidan too wrapped his arms around Alyssana's body and held her tightly against his body, feeling safe and feeling loved in her embrace. Illidan almost began to choke up as if he was about to cry, but he held it in, not wanting to break in front of her! After pulling away from each other's embrace, Illidan put Alyssana back on the tile floor, on her feet. 

Then he realised that Alyssana was supposed to have her tea. "I-I think your tea has gone cold!" He cleared his throat. checking Alyssana's tea for warmth. "Actually no, it's still warm! But it's late, we both need to turn in for the night if we're going to do some training tomorrow."

"I understand." She agreed with a nod, trying to hide the fact that she wanted more, but she knew she still had to keep playing the role of a woman who's lost faith in love.

Before she was about leave, Illidan grabbed her arm and pulled her back and bent down close to her ear. "What happened tonight, stays between us. Tomorrow, we have some unfinished...business." He whispered to her and gave her a light peck on her neck, making her shudder.

She felt an intense need to have Illidan just run his hands all over her bare body and before she could turn around to face the flirty touch-starved demon, she instantly felt cold! She realised that Illidan has gone off to bed and Alyssana felt a tinge of abandonment creeping into her mind. Soon however, the feeling began to fade as Alyssana started to yawn, feeling like her eyes were going to pop out if she didn't get any sleep. She made her way back into her room and crawled into bed, daydreaming about what could've happened next if she kept her mouth shut and let Illidan have his way with her. What was once a steamy moment between an apprentice and her master, now suddenly the master demands their passionate encounters to be kept as a dirty little secret.

'The way he had his hands all over me...' she thought to herself. 'Tyrande was his first love, but there was never a relationship between them both as she preferred Malfurion over Illidan. I could tell he wanted to kiss me and now...now I wish he did, because...'

Before Alyssana could think any further, she felt her eyelids close automatically and she slept throughout the night...