Chapter 25: Bath

Frisk 

Frisk helped Sans to run the water, keeping track of the temperature by keeping her good hand in the tub. After a small discussion the two of them had decided that their choice would be a bath, and Frisk was delighted. She hadn't ever imagined ever, ever bathing with anyone she was crushing on. Then again, she had never imagined bathing with a monster.

Sans stood with his hands in his shorts pockets and sighed, his shoulders slumped. Frisk felt a pang of guilt. Perhaps she should have just let him bathe alone so that he could focus on relaxing and letting his head get better. 

Finally the bathtub was done filling up.

"Okay, you can get in," Frisk said to Sans. She blushed as he removed his clothes, revealing his skeletal frame beneath. She had seen him get changed before out of the crack in his closet door but now it seemed much more...well, personal and intimate. It was just bones, though. Nothing arousing about that, normally, but he was her crush and was literally someone she was in love with. 

She watched as Sans climbed into the bathtub and sat in the water with a sigh, sitting with his bony legs outstretched. He had a pleasant expression on his face as he did so.

"You gonna climb in?" Sans asked, swishing the water around with one of his hands. The sound of the water moving around made Frisk feel lulled into a sense of ease. She gazed into Sans's dark handsome eyes...

"Uh...uh, yeah," She stammered, blushing.

Sans

Sans watched as Frisk slowly removed her striped shirt, which she had been wearing ever since the two of them met. He watched as she pulled it over herself and tossed it to the side, revealing that she was wearing a bra underneath. The bra was a white color...well, it would have been white, if it hadn't been dirty and yellow from not being washed in so long. Sans realized she wasn't being cared for properly, and had looked much healthier when she'd first fallen into the underground. Then his eyes landed on her frame.

Frisk's body was whip-thin. She was scrawny and clearly underweight. Sans knew for a fact, from reading books about humans, that their bones were not supposed to be visible at all through their skin, but she was skinny enough for her ribs to be showing a small bit. It made him feel bad. He didn't realize she needed to eat more than monsters...

Then Frisk pulled off her pants. Now she was standing in just a bra and underwear. Her underwear were a light purple color. 

"Y-you're looking at me?" Frisk blushed and smiled.

"Well," Sans smiled toothily at her. "'Course. You're a naked, pretty crush and you are standing here almost naked."

"I'll be fully naked in a second."  Frisk blushed harder before pulling off her panties and bra, tossing them onto the floor as well. Then she faced him, blushing harder. "Do...do you think I'm too flat?"

Sans looked at her round breasts. He wasn't sure what human breasts really looked like, but he thought hers looked fine.

"Nah," He said, grinning. "Not at all...now hop in!"

Frisk

Frisk stepped into the water and sat in the bathtub across from Sans. Both of them looked at each other, smiling. She found herself being unable to control her fierce blushing. Sans was looking at her with a crooked grin on his face. He was blushing too.

"U-um," Frisk stammered nervously. "About that headache...is it...is it a bit better?" She asked, flicking the water around with one of her fingers. 

"A bit," Sans said. "Seeing you like this...is...well." He closed his eyes for a moment and chuckled. "Well, Frisk, I could've never imagined that there could ever be something so beautiful in the world. Never seen anythin' like it. Looks outta place in this shithole."

Frisk found herself blushing harder somehow. "T-thanks!" She felt emotional. She wanted to throw herself at Sans and hug him and never let go. She hadn't ever thought he would say something like that. It warmed her heart and meant so much to her. "That means so much to me." She said softly.

"Does it?" Sans averted his eyes in a sheepish way. "I...I'm glad, Frisk."

"I love you!" Frisk blurted. "I really want to save the underground just for you!"

"Just...for me?" Sans stared at her, his pupils nearly vanishing. He was clearly surprised.

"Yes!" Frisk replied breathlessly. It was true. She would do anything for the skeleton. "I...I do!"

"I don't deserve it," Sans muttered, looking down.

Sans

"You do! You deserve it!" Frisk said, leaning across the bathtub as she took his skeletal hands in her own soft warm hands. "If it weren't for you I'd probably be dead right now...well, sort of."

"Sort of?" Sans echoed. But she went on.

"I...I really want to be with you, Sans. In a better environment. I want to show you the world above, and prove myself to you, and...and prove that life isn't all about death." Frisk's eyes watered with pure passion.

Something was starting to spawn between Sans's legs. His dick. Another thing was spawning in his mouth. His tongue.

Oh fuck! Oh crap! Sans thought, but he couldn't contain the magic that caused his arousal.

"Uh..." Now Frisk's eyes were trained on the penis that had finished forming between his legs, sprouting from his pelvic bone. Sans slapped his hands over it so hard that it hurt. He hardly noticed his headache anymore. He was blushing harder now, he knew it.

"Sorry," He muttered, averting his eyes. "I'm pathetic, aren't I?"

"No," Frisk said softly. "I...I can help you with that, if you want?" She moved closer to him, brushing her uninjured hand gently across his cheek bone. 

"Help me...? Oh." Sans realized what he meant and found himself running his crimson tongue around his cheek and jawbone. "Do it, Frisk." He said.

"Sure," Frisk said before reaching into the water and nudging Sans's hands aside to grab his throbbing red member. She gently brushed her fingers across it, though Sans guessed it would feel different if it wasn't in water.

This is it! He thought to himself, surprised at how he felt. Now...now I have one thing that Papyrus doesn't, heh!