GRACE'S MELODIES

a playlist

saving grace
kodaline

never seen anything quite like you
the script ─

enchanted
taylor swift

lovely
fly by midnight, betty who ─

you!
lany

she
jake scott ─

i was made for loving you
tori kelly, ed sheeran

falling like the stars
james arthur ─

feelings
lauv

blessed
thomas rett ─

wherever you are
kodaline

i like me better
lauv ─

singing me home
lady a

───────── AUTHOR'S SECTION ──────

hello, readers!

it always makes me feel soft to think about how attached i have become to with grace and it's characters. eunhye, sunghoon, dongkyu, jungwon, jay and jake ㅡ i could visualize each scene in my head, as if i was watching it unfold in real life. writing this was my means of expressing my emotions and exercising my creativity. i have had drabbles, oneshots and other stories i have wrote before, but it was never to this degree of attachment that i have with with grace.

thank you for the love and support! in case you don't know, i get the energy and will to write new chapters from the comments. they make me smile and i always try my best to respond to them as much as i can.

sunghoon and eunhye may be signing out sooner than we have imagined, but they'll always be alive in your minds whenever you read or reread the book. i do have a few plans to add supplemental chapters, but i'll see if i can work on that. i also plan to start writing jay's story ㅡ there's honestly a lot in my head right now which i hope my lazy ass can keep up with.

wherever you are, remember to take care of yourselves and stay safe!

gratefully yours,
zee💫

bonus: if there is one song you want to dedicate to sunghoon or to any iland participant, what would it be and why?

it would be lady a's ocean for me. it particularly caught me in the first few lines ㅡ how can someone stand so damn close but feel like they're worlds away. it doesn't necessarily coincide with my reality, seeing as how literally distant sunghoon, jay, heesung, daniel and jungwon are to me. perhaps it was the wonder and sadness the song held and how i think of the sadness each of then might be feeling at this moment. they're like ocean, beautiful and blue that i want to be able to reach, though it may seem farfetched.