Obsessions Part 39

Start from the beginning

"I love you (Y/n)." she whispered.

Your eyes widened when she gave your neck a long lick at the same time she squeezed your chests. The hold of your legs on her tightened.

"(Y/n). I want you." she whispered once more.

She removed the gag on your mouth which was already wet with your saliva. She crashed her lips on yours. The handcuffs are making so much noise from all the struggling you were doing.

"(Y/n). You'll hurt yourself if you keep that up." she said as she caressed your cheek.

"But.. I want you too, Kirari." you said. "Remove these ties please."

Kirari only shook her head. She slowly lifted her shirt while looking at you. Her eyes never left yours until she was only in her bra. She tapped on your legs and you removed them, freeing her. She stood up on the bed and leaned down as she removed her skirt.

"Ah shit." you whispered.

She sat down on your lap. You were starting to feel lightheaded as your eyes roamed around her figure.

"Now.. how would I remove your clothes?" she cupped her chins as if she was thinking deeply.

"Stop... teasing.... me."

"Me? Teasing you?" she said. "What could you possibly mean? Tell me then. What would you want to do?"

"You."

"I don't understand."

"I want to do you."

"Still don't get it."

"Kirari~"

She giggled then took the key and unlocked your cuffs. As soon as your hands were free, you pulled Kirari towards you and kissed her hungrily. Your hands went behind her to unclasp her bra but she backed away to stop you. She was smirking at you.

"Not so fast (Y/n). Give me a show first."

"What?"

"Strip."

You gulped. You nervously removed your clothes until you were only in your undergarments.

"Nope. More." Kirari said.

"But-"

"More (Y/n)."

"Ugh."

Kirari sighed and pulled you down. She made you lie down and removed the remainder of your clothes then positioned herself atop you.

"Kirari."

"(Y/n). It feels so hot down there."

You pulled her down for a kiss. You were surprised when her hips started moving, grinding your sensitive spots together. You pushed her to the side to change your positions. You went down to suck on her breast.

"Ahh~ (Y/n)!"

She arched her back, feeling more and more aroused. Your hands roamed and went down.

"Kirari. Can I?"

She nodded at you. Her eyes were full of lust as you gaze at each other. Her mouth was opened slightly. You slid your fingers down her womanhood. Kirari bit her lips as little moans tried to escape her mouth.

"You're so wet, Kirari."

"Don't say that."

"I'm going in."

"Ah. Aanhhh. Hmm. Ahh."

She wasn't able to stop the noises as your fingers went in and out of her. She held onto your shoulders. Her nails scratched your back but you ignored the pain focusing instead on the sensual moaning of Kirari.

"I'm feeling weird (Y/n)." she said.

"But does it feel good?"

"Yes. I'm happy to do this with you. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"Ahhh. Something's... coming out (Y/n)!!"

"Let it all out." you said and went faster.

Kirari squirmed under you as she climaxed. You slowed down before pulling out your fingers. You gave her a kiss and cuddled with her.

"(Y/n). I feel so sleepy."

"Then sleep."

"Don't disappear."

"I won't."

Kirari snuggled on your arms until you both fell asleep.

----

The next morning. You were woken up by Kirari. She was incessantly shaking you.

"Hm. What is it Kirari?" you asked.

"We forgot something."

"What is it?"

"Are you my girlfriend now?"

"And you're asking me that after we did that?"

"Just answer." Kirari pouted making you smile. She was so cute.

"Yes."

Kirari's tears fell. She's crying again.

"Please don't let this be a dream. Please don't let this be a dream." Kirari prayed.

"Why are you so cute?"

You laughed and pulled her down to cuddle some more.

----

I don't want to read this again.. Just tell me if there was any error hahahahhahahahahaha 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

~Ririka and Yumeko asked for ice cream.. Blackpink and selena brought us ice cream hadhajagdskahs 👅👅👅