Obsessions Part 55

You, Yumeko, and Kirari stayed in the kitchen while Ririka dragged Mary towards the living room. The two older women were already there, discussing some plans.

"So, what shall we do, Y/n?" Yumeko asked you.

"What do you mean?"

"You know..." she strode next to you and whispered in your ear.

"Really?" you said with an astounded expression.

Yumeko nodded merrily at you.

"But..." you trailed.

Your attention went to your girlfriend. Her blue eyes bore into you as she watched you intently. Her eyes were squinted as if inquiring as to what was spoken to you by the other girl.

"Don't worry, don't worry." Yumeko cackled.

Her hand clasped Kirari's. She pulled onto the girl and mumbled something to her too. Kirari's face flushed red then she glanced at you.

"I accept," Kirari told Yumeko then left you two alone.

"Now then," Yumeko clapped her hands as she looked at you. "Let's start!"

Cupboards after cupboards were opened as she strolled around the kitchen. Her raven hair was almost a blur at how hastily she jogged all over the place.

"What are these for?" you inquired.

Piles of ingredients accumulated on the counter.

"I bought all of these for a celebration. I thought we could have a party once you get settled here. But I guess we could use this for now." she explained.

"I see. But still, there are too much."

"Nothing's too much when it comes to you. I would give you everything, even my body," she said with a blush.

"Refrain from speaking like that, Yumeko," you told her. Your face was also reddish, though.

"I'm serious. You can tell me anytime you change your mind." she chuckled.

You gulped. You glimpsed at her chests which were bouncing a little every time she laughed.

"Let's start, then," Yumeko said.

-----

Kirari wandered all over the place, trying to look for a certain area. She panned out on a dead end. Her brows creased.

"Did that bigger than melon girl trick me?" she asked herself.

Her pale hands patted the surface of the wall. On a certain part, the wall was a bit bumpy. She attempted to push it. She heard a soft click and the wall opened.

"Hmm. Interesting," she mumbled then entered the hidden room.

-----

"It's finally done," Yumeko said. "Wait here okay?"

You simply nodded at her. After a while, someone entered.

"What do you want," Mary asked you.

"Huh? Me?"

"Tsk. Don't mess with me. Yumeko said there was something you wanted to tell me."

"Oh," you muttered.

Mary's eyes darted on the counter. She blushed as she realized there was a delicately made cake placed atop it.

"Happy Birthday," you told her with a smile.

Her blush deepened. She didn't move nor utter a single word. She was dumbfounded.

"I guess... You didn't like it? I don't have any baking skills but I made an effort. Of course, Yumeko did almost all of it." you only scratched your head in embarrassment.