Obsessions Part 34

"Wahhh. We've earned so much from that event!"

Runa and the others are walking towards the council room.

"I can't believe (Y/n) would do something like that. She's something else ain't she?" Midari said.

"Yeah. And after all that talk about not exploiting from the students." Sayaka sighed.

"It's the student's fault for angering her like that. If only they didn't underestimate her so much." Mary spoke this time.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Kirari asked her. "Why isn't (Y/n) and Jabami with you?"

"They weren't in class." Suzui answered.

As they approached the door, they heard weird noises inside. They all stopped and quieted down to listen.

"Here?" It was Yumeko's voice.

"A little lower." you said.

"Okay."

"Aahh. Right there Yumeko."

"Am I hitting the right spot?"

"Yes, yes. Ahh. That feels so good."

"I'm going harder."

"Ah. You're so good at this, Yumeko. You've really got talented hands."

"I tried my best for you."

"Ahh. There. More. Kimochii. Yumeko."

Everyone's faces went dark. Mary moved first to open the door. They all stared at you and you did the same.

"Uhhhhh."

You sat on the chair, hugging the backrest while Yumeko stood behind you. Her hands were on your shoulders, massaging them.

"Hello, everyone!" Yumeko greeted enthusiastically.

"Ehem." Sayaka coughed.

Everyone walked silently and sat on their respective chairs. Kirari rubbed her temples, she was trying to hold in her smile from thinking about something else. She looked around at everyone's faces and they were doing the same.

"Pfft. Ahahahaha" Runa was the first one to burst, followed by the others.

Sayaka's face was so red. But she kept her calm.

"For today's agenda." she started to speak when everyone quieted down. "We will be having our first sports fest in a few days. There are many things to consider and prepare. Since this is our first time, all of us will help."

"I've got a better idea." you raised your hand.

"What is it?"

"Let's assign all of the work to our newly acquired housepets."

"I second the motion!" Runa exclaimed.

"Me too!" Midari said.

"Then it's settled." Kirari clapped her hands once. "Meeting over."

"But-"

Sayaka tried to say something but was cut off when everyone stood up and started to leave. Ririka followed Mary. The latter flicked her on the forehead playfully while Yumeko was beside them, laughing.

"I'll help you. Since this was assigned to me in the first place." Suzui said.

"Yeah sure."

"(Y/n) I need my breakfast." Kirari spread her arms to you, asking for a hug.

"Let's go do the planning Ryota. I think we've got the laziest student council ever." Sayaka suddenly pulled Suzui outside and closed the door.

You laughed at them and went to Kirari's side. She immediately grabbed you and pulled you to her.