Obsessions Part 63

"President! Slow down!"

Sayaka ran after Kirari. They met up and immediately went to Sachiko's place.

"I can't afford to lose more time, Sayaka. Hurry up." Kirari said.

They marched to the door, then Sayaka pressed the doorbell once. Kirari frowned at her.

"What are you doing?" She asked. Then pressed the bell repeatedly.

"President!"

Sayaka tried to stop the other girl but she was silenced by the blue intimidating eyes that are sending deadly glares at her.

"Sayaka!" Kirari spoke a bit louder. "From now on, I want you to look after Y/n. Do not let her out of your sight even once. Put her as your priority, not me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, President," Sayaka said with her head bowed.

Kirari sighed. She pulled the other girl into a hug.

"Listen, Sayaka. I trust you a lot. That's why I'm asking you to take care of the one I love most. I want you to give Y/n the same loyalty you have for me. Serve her the same way you did for me. Please."

"President!" Sayaka stepped away. "You don't have to beg for it! I'll do anything you say."

"I know, Sayaka. I know. And I thank you for it."

Sayaka's face flushed from hearing those words from her beloved President. She stared at the woman who was now frowning at the door with her hands crossed on her chest.

"Kick the door open, Sayaka."

"What?" Sayaka's jaw dropped.

"Mary could do it so you should too. You have to be tougher than that blonde brute."

'President and her nicknames.' Sayaka thought and sighed.

She readied herself to kick the door but the moment she lifted her foot, it suddenly opened. You stood there with your eyes wide open.

"What the..." You muttered.

Your eyes concentrated on a thin white fabric before seeing the sole of a shoe almost coming into contact with your face.

"Please refrain from breaking into my property, Kirari."

Sachiko spoke beside you. She was holding Sayaka's ankle with one hand. Probably to stop the kick from reaching you. She let go after a while.

"I could say the same to you," Kirari said after glancing at you then back at Sachiko.

"Don't worry. The lock was hard to break in. I wasn't able to enter."

"Good for you. You would be dead by now otherwise."

They were engaged in a staring contest when the others arrived. Ririka grasped Mary's arms tightly when she saw Sachiko.

"I'd be able to take Y/n from you and taste her someday," Sachiko said.

"I'd be the one doing that," Yumeko announced with a threatening smile directed at the cat-eyed woman.

"I doubt it. I have more chance than you."

"Wanna gamble on it?"

"Sure."

They faked a laughed as their red eyes gleamed. Kirari let them be and dragged you away.

-----

A few days after the incident, all of you were back in Hyakkaou like nothing happened. Kirari made it look like some of the student council went into a training camp as an excuse for being gone.