Obsessions Part 29

Mary trudged angrily on the hallway. She went straight for the student council room and slammed the door open.

"(Y/n)!"

She examined the room but saw not even your shadow. Yumeko was in front of her blocking Kirari's seat from her view.

"Oi. Yumeko? Have you seen that idiot? I looked everywhere already."

The black haired girl didn't answer. Her gaze was fixated in front of her. Mary followed her line of sight.

"Huh? Who's that?" she asked.

A white haired older woman with voluptuous physique sat on Kirari's seat. She is like the older version of the twins, only her hair was tied in a bun. Her blue eyes locked on to Mary's yellow orbs.

"Hello."

The woman greeted. Her blue painted lips curved upwards into a smile. The weight of her stare was so heavy that Mary was rooted on the spot.

"Mama. This is Mary. She's also one of the members of the council, same as Yumeko here."

Ririka spoke. She gestured for them to have a seat.

"It is very nice to finally meet you. I have heard lots about you people."

"Oh! I'm so happy to meet you too Mrs. Momobami. Right, Mary?"

Yumeko said happily. She tapped on Mary's hand to break the latter's trance. The blondie only nodded as an answer.

"It seems my informant is a bit unreliable. From what I've heard, this woman Mary is very feisty. But right now it seemed that her tongue is suddenly missing. And you, Yumeko... you've grown to be a dashing woman. It's been so long."

"Forgive me but I don't remember meeting you before Mrs. Momobami."

"Ah. That's because I rarely show up from family gatherings. But I have known your sister, very, very well."

They were both laughing like old friends but their eyes are like daggers with poison that are ready to strike anytime.

"Yumeko! Bad news!"

Suzui shouted from the hall. He ran inside, panting.

"The gambling dens!! They've.... they've been destroyed!!"

"......"

Eh!?"

Suzui was shocked to see somebody else there. Yumeko and Mary glared at him.

"Ara, ara. You seem to be having trouble controlling your academy Kirari. This is because of your little stunt. Sharing the power? It is very foolish. Especially when the other half is incompetent."

Mary's veins popped on her head. Yumeko held her hand below the table trying to calm her down.

"Mrs. Momobami, if you'll excuse us please. We will be sorting out this problem for now. I hope we will be able to chat more."

Yumeko stood up. She bowed and gestured for Mary to do the same. The latter gritted her teeth but complied. They all left the Momobamis in the council room.

"Kirari. I want to see this (Y/n) that you are so fond of. I want to see what she can do."

"Mama. You will witness it soon enough. I trust (Y/n) would pull through. Now, as for the reason you are here?"

"Right. Let's talk about your wedding. In less than two years, you will be married to that man. I hope this (Y/n) would not be a hindrance. Because you do understand that I am capable of exterminating pests that are blocking my way."