Obsessions Part 15

teokk teokk nugu eobseo?

lololol sarreh...

------

Ririka looked at the door. Someone was trying to get in. Her eyes squinted and she looked back at you.

"Would you really do anything for me?" she asked.

"Yes, I will." you answered.

"Then.." she removed her blazer and started unbuttoning her uniform. "Let's switch. Give me your uniform."

You sat up and did what she told you to. Then she switched your places. You were now on top of her. Wearing her complete uniform while hers was the one she ripped.

"Now." She cupped your cheeks. "Hold my hand and kiss me."

"Okay." you said.

"Whatever happens, don't stop."

You took her hands in yours and kissed her.

"Get out of the way!" somebody shouted outside then the door was slammed open.

You ignored it and continued on kissing Ririka. She started struggling but you remembered her telling you not to stop.

"What the hell!?" Mary shouted.

She grabbed your shoulders and pulled you away from Ririka. She then ran to her and hugged her. You were dazed. You have no idea what was happening. Why is Mary... looking at you like that? Why is she angry?

"It's alright now Ririka. Don't cry." Mary tried to comfort the other girl. "Damn Kirari. I knew it. You lied. Ririka is not that kind of girl."

"Mary? Why?" you asked.

"Damn you! What the hell do you think you're doing!? I told you to date her, not force her and scare her like this!"

"I... did not..."

"Shut up!! It was wrong of me to even try and help you! You're disgusting!" she shouted.

Your tears started to fall again. Anger was rising from inside you.

"Mary.. you.. dumbass." you cried. "I don't want to do it with you too anymore! I don't want to have-"

"Sayaka! Take (Y/n) away!" Kirari cut you off.

"Understood."

Sayaka put your arms on her shoulders and dragged you outside. You kept on crying. You haven't walked that far when you stumbled and fell taking Sayaka with you.

"Hey. Are you okay? Come on." She said and tried to help you stand up.

"I'm sorry Kirari." you said to Sayaka.

"Yes yes. Feel sorry all you want. But please stand. We shouldn't stay here. Other students might find us."

You lifted your hands and grabbed Sayaka's head. You pulled her down and kissed her. Her eyes widened and she pulled away instantly.

"Oh." somebody else was there.

Sayaka looked up and saw Yumeko standing there, staring at the two of you. Sayaka's sweat dropped.

------

Ririka and Kirari looked at each other. The unknowing Mary kept on hugging Ririka and comforting her.

"I see." Kirari spoke.

"How low can you get? Trying to put all the blame on your sister? Aren't you ashamed of yourself?" Mary said.

"It does not matter what you say. As long as the result is to my favor, I wouldn't mind." Kirari's eyes were trained on Ririka. Her words were directed to her twin. "Do not touch (Y/n) again."

With one last look, Kirari walked out and followed you.

"Mary? Would you stay with me?" Ririka asked.

"Yes I will. I'll protect you so don't be afraid okay? You don't have to do whatever Kirari was telling you to. You don't have to follow all her twisted commands."

"Thank you." she hugged Mary and smiled deviously.

------

"Hm? Yumeko. What are you doing here?" Kirari asked as she walked towards you.

"Oh. I was looking for my friends. They disappeared after our match."

"I see."

Kirari looked at Sayaka trying to help you up. Yumeko kneeled down and put your other arm around her.

"Take her to my office." Kirari commanded and left.

Yumeko stared at Kirari's back as she walked away.

"Let's go." Yumeko spoke and smiled at Sayaka.

"It was an accident. It wasn't me she was seeing." Sayaka tried to explain.

"I didn't see anything."

"Ah. Okay."

They kept walking in silence until they reached the office. Kirari opened the door and let all of you in.

"Put her on the sofa and leave." Kirari said without looking at anybody.

As soon as they put you down, your body felt relaxed. It was a familiar place. Then you quickly fell asleep. Yumeko walked to the door but stopped before going out completely.

"Kirari. I suggest you don't mess with a Jabami." and with that, she left with a smile.

"What does she mean by that? Is she threatening you? How impudent." Sayaka said angrily.

"Sayaka you too. Please leave us alone."

"But.. I..."

Kirari looked at her sternly.

"I understand."

Kirari locked the door when they were gone and sat next to you. Silence engulfed the room. She leaned back and covered her eyes with her arm. Water ran down from there. She started to shake. She stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Kirari?" you whispered.

She immediately wiped her tears and looked at you with a smile.

"Yes?"

"Is that really you? What happened? I feel like I was having a nightmare. My head hurts."

"Yes. It was all just a bad dream. You should rest some more."

"But what if I have that dream again?"

Kirari pulled you into a hug.

"I'm here. I will not let anybody hurt you."

You hugged her back and cried.

"I'm sorry." you whispered and slowly closed your eyes until you drifted into dreamland once more.

"I can handle everything. I am a Momobami." Kirari said to no one. It was more like she's trying to convince herself.

Then her phone rang. She looked at it. A message from Ririka. As she opened it, an image of you appeared along with a message.

'I had my way with her before you did. How sad.'

Kirari threw her phone away in anger. Her hold on you tightened. She buried her face in your hair.

"I keep telling you, you're mine. So please don't run away from me. Please. Help me... help me. Take my position and free me."

Kirari looked at your face and saw you were still asleep.

"Ah. What am I saying? I'm sorry. Please forget about it." She then kissed you and let you rest.

-------

Please.. I'm writing these but I don't know what's gonna happen next... I don't even know what's happening now.. 😵😵😵😵

I just let my fingers type and type lololol...

brrrrt. Scored on Sayaka lolzzzzz

Btw.. I'm sorry for making Ririka the bad guy 😣😣😣