How they proposed

Will Graham 

Will really had no idea how to pop the question so he asked Beverly for help. In the end she helped him make a plan of the best time to do it.

~~~

Will was sat beside you on the blanket you both brought. It was near the river bank and the soft sounds of splashing waves seemed to add to the romantic atmosphere. It was Dar and the only thing you could see clearly was the silver stars and the glorious moon that was shining down on his face, illuminating him.

He'd been extremely awkward the whole time, fidgeting his hands in his pockets and muttering under his breath but right now, it was silent through out the forest. Suddenly, his hand reached for yours and squeezed gently, shifting closer.

"So um... You know when I told you that I'd always be yours..." he started, eyes shifting to his hands, that were still to dark to see properly. You looked at him curiously, nodding. "Well... um i-I'd like to upgrade our current agreement. And, y'know... ask you if y-you'd umm... perhaps want to make that proposition legally binding..?" 

You blinked slowly, trying to make sense of what he'd just stuttered out. "Do you mean... You want to... to marry me?" You asked, voice breaking slightly in excitement and hopefulness. He looked down, bringing his hands in to the light. The small box was open and inside a ring twinkle in the moonlight. It wasn't flashy but he'd definitely noted how you like your jewellery. It was just right, a small array of stones around the band of white gold that looked like a crown of sorts. The metal looked like it was braided and reminded you of those medieval love knot symbols.

Tears sprang to your eyes and you threw yourself into his arms, bringing him to the ground. "I hope you like it. I got Beverly to look at your jewelery so I didn't look suspicious. It was either that or sucking your finger and keeping it that sixe until I could get the ring the right size". You let out a choked laugh, nuzzling his shoulder.

He coughed and kissed your forehead, "So does that mean yes? Will you marry me?" He asked, hope shining in his cerulean eyes. You nodded, cheeks glowing in enthusiasm. "Yes, will! Of course I'll marry you, you dork!" You squeal in delight before pulling him towards you into a heated and passionate kiss.

Hannibal Lecter

The sun was setting, casting a gentle orange glow over all of the beautiful water. You looked up from the water's edge, searching the large expanses of the deep, reflective canal for lost treasures and secrets. 

"Venice is beautiful in the spring time, isn't it, my love". He spoke with a calming rasp that made her spine tingle. You turned your head towards him, taking in his gold shaded face. His cheekbones were as high as ever and the way he looked at her made her knees weak. His maroon hues played at the strings of your heart with the way they showed his happinessand contentment of just being by your side.

You sighed dreamily, looking deeply into his red eyes. They were such a severe colour but the way he looked at you was nothing short of amortization. He was in deep and he knew it. "Yes. It's gorgeous, my darling. Thankyou for this, Han." You leaned your head on his arm, still quietly gazing into his eyes.

His lips pulled into a small, meaningful smile as he watched you. You felt his hand glide over your jaw line, gently tracing the delicate edge before guiding your head towards him. He had bent down just enough to place a long, loving kiss you your lips.

"I'd never thought I'd want to redeye myself in the eyes of God, yet her I am, faced with a fallen angel begging for love," his one free hand found yours and tangled  fingers together, "would you take a desperado like me, and be willing to save me from myself?" His voice was soft and questioning. You turned completely towards him and gripped his face in a firm but gentle grasp.