First time (W.G)

It was once again Saturday and Will and (y/n) were sat on the rive bank, tying on their lures. The moon was bright in the sky, skimming over the surface of the water, creating a warm serene atmosphere. Will almost found it hard to concentrate on something that wasn't the angel at his side, tightening a line knot with her teeth.

The way her skin looked in the rays of light made his heart stop in awe. All he could do was stare at her.

"Maybe we should swim first and fish after" he suggested nervously. She looked down at the rod in her petite hands before nodding. "That sounds nice, Will" she smiled and slid the rod onto the bank. Although she enjoyed his company, she was curious. Surely he knew that the fish would be long gone if they swam first. Maybe he changed his mind and just wanted to relax with her?

He helped up from the grass and reached his hand into hers as they both approached the lake. Even though the water was rather cold, they didn't stop walking until it was past his waist.

His heart felt like it was going to jump out of his chest When she turned to him. Her hand shifted from his, up his arm and to his jawbone. Before she could comprehend any thing his lips collided with hers in a shy but strong kiss.

Not even a second later, he pulled away, leaving her strangely breathless.

"I'm sorry... I wanted to do that all day." He mumbled into her (h/c) hair. She laughed lightly and ran her hand up his wet shirt, making him shudder beneath her finger tips.

Even through his shirt, her touch burned him like hot wax. He adored the feeling, his eyes rolling back slightly. She pulled his face down towards her and reconnected their fiery kiss and lightly traced over the skin of his neck and shoulders.

Groaning lowly at the kindling flame that pooled around his skin that she had touched, he moved his hands to grip the tops of her thighs. "Jump, baby" he whisped to her, his cool breath fanning against her inner ear. It was more of and order than a request. Even though it was dark, she could see his eye roll once more when their hips ground together after wrapping her legs around his waist.

His grip was strong and now held her up in the water by her hips while she wrapped her arms around the base of his neck. She could feel his growing bulge through his shorts, making her moan in to his neck. He threw his head back as she began to kiss her way up and down his neck and shoulders, nipping and sucking on the sensitive skin.

He eagerly pulled apart her plaid shirt, revealing her (f/c) bra and exposing her chest to the crisp, cold night air. She gasps at the feeling and pulls away to kiss him once more, quickly unbuttoning his shirtand throwing both his and hers onto the river bank.

At that moment, it was just a flurry of needy hands gripping body parts, tugging at the remnants of clothing.

Slowly, he walked forward, pushing her back against the cool, wet rocks and lightly ground into her. She threw her head back at the pressure, relishing in the pleasure emitting from them both. He felt his length twitch as her hand struggled to rid him of his shorts, accidentally rubbing against it with her hand. He moaned out lowly, pushing up against her more and fumbling with the buttons of her shorts. Both leaned in and continued their fiery, all consuming kiss, grinding on each other fervently. 

The moment her shorts were undone, he threw them to the bank, along with his own, still rubbing against her, his head in her neck as he groaned out in pleasure.

"Your so beautiful " he whispered in to her hair, lightly licking the shell of her ear and nipping slightly. She moaned and gently bucked her hips against him, hands clawing at his pale back.