Your favourite thing to do together

Will Graham 

You both have a lot in common, but your favourite thing to do together is play fight with his dogs. normally, you end up laughing your asses off and usually become the bottom of a literal dog pile.  Other than that you both just love to mess around together to forget about the outside world even for just a few hours.

Hannibal Lecter 

You both have things you love to do but you absolutely love reading Shakespeare aloud to each other. 

You like doing it because his accent makes you feel calm and feels so filled with romance. He likes doing it because once again, hearing your voice seranading him makes him almost weak in the knees- not that he'd ever let it show.

Freddie Lounds 

You and Freddie both love to take photos but but together you like to get out your photo albums and tell stories from the past to each other.

In the end you usually look through your 'date book' together and laugh about all the things you did together.

Frederick Chilton 

Just like your first  date, you made it a sort of tradition to go to a drive in movie at least once a month.

You both found that form of movie so fun and retro and you just love to cuddle up together on the back seats to watch it.

You aren't exactly sure why you love it so much but it really just feels like home when you're laying on his chest with his hands raking through your hair.

Bedelia Du Maurier

you don't do it often but you both go wine tasting together. Its something you both enjoy because you get slightly drunk while still seeming respetable.