Things you do that 'distract' them

Will Graham 

There are a great many things that get Will's attention, but none more so than when you get down on your knees. It doesnt have to be anything dirty; you could be trying to fix the radiator and he'll just stare from behind you.

He may seem shy but the way you look on the floor in front of him makes him feel so deliciously dominant and he can't help but think of all the things you can do ;)

Hannibal Lecter 

He makes it seem like things don't affect him but in reality, he really has a thing for your gasps and moans. Once again, they don't even have to be sexual and his mind begins to wander. Even though he's great at hiding it on his face, there are other signs that can show how he really feels.

He tries to be respectful even in his thoughts but just hearing your angelic voice causes that resolve to come crumbling down, along with his self control.

Freddie Lounds 

Your ass. She just really likes to look at your ass. not much to it

Frederick Chilton 

It's slightly less obvious than the rest.

He has a very sensitive back so when you hug him from behind, he can feel your breasts push against him. He knows it shouldn't affect him so much but he really loves the feeling and almost wishes you would do it more often.

This is the most prominent reason why you are the big spoon when you go to bed.

Bedelia De Maurier

She has a really big thing for when you bite your lip or smirk. She thinks the slight cockiness of the smirk is sexy ;)