Them as parents

Will Graham 

Will, since he's very adept with human emotion, always understands when your children are feeling upset or angry. On the other hand he is still extremely awkward and embarrasses them when they get picked up from school.

You both like to wait at the gate to pick them up and as they walk out you both shout to them. The first time he met his son's friends, he was extremely awkward and really didn't know what to do with himself.

For some reason, his friends still really like you both. They think he's really funny in a memey way and that you make great nachos

●the introverted legend dad

Hannibal Lecter 

Hannibal is and always will be protective of you and his children. But even so, he loves to make sure you are all happy. He loves to spend as much time with you all as possible, so he drives them to and from school. He's not the most up to date with things that kids like, but he tries to listen to what they talk about and do his homework.

The other kids at school are usually intimidated by him because of his stance and personality so they do prefer talking to you rather than him. But they do still feel comfortable talking to him if they have common ground.

● the overachiever dad

Freddie Lounds 

Freddie is often the one who takes on the role of dad joke teller. Your kids find her quite clingy when she does but they love it anyway. She really tries to make it a real family. 

Their friends are cool with her but don't like the fact that they are immune to the 'dad left to get milk' joke. They find it easy to talk to her because clary's friends often come over for sleepovers. They always welcome her into their gossip circles while you bring spa masks, food and movies up.

Your son also likes to help her with photography and you all go out to practice in the park

● the coolEST mum

Frederick Chilton 

as we have already learned, Frederick will withstand almost anything so Aubrey is happy. He helps her with everything and you guys always go out to the drive in movies. She loves to make him tell her stories at night, because he always tells the ones about how he and you became a thing

Aubrey's friends find him to be very interesting and definitely like the fact that he's so affectionate to you. The find it sweet that even after so long, he still finds you just as perfect as the first time he saw you.

●the wholesome dad