What people think of the relationship

Will Graham 

Hannibal: he's kind of teetering on the edge of whether he should keep trying to change will because hes secretly very invested in your relationship. He finds it very interesting that you love each other.

"They're... cute "

Alana: she is secretly jealous of you because she still has a little thing for him but she thinks your a good match.

"When life gives you lemons"

Jack: Jack pretends like he doesn't care but really he tries to dig information out of Will about you because he really likes that you help him with his nightmares 

"Must. Not. Fan girl. I must stay strong!"

Freddie: surprisingly, she is the biggest supporter. She has written a few articles on you both and always manages to snap a quick photo when you're together. 

"I believe that this should be a religion"

Frederick: he's kinda sour because he's alone.

"Even he got a girl... guess I'm just meant to be alone"

Hannibal Lecter 

Will: Will is kinda scared he's gonna eat you but is happy he's not obsessed with him anymore.

"I think he's going to eat her ass... literally"

Alana: she actually thinks it's a little weird because he's so much more emotionally invested with you than with her.

"I don't get it"

Jack: Jack really likes you guys because he thinks it cute that you make him more human. He ships it so hard.

"I have names for all 386 of your future children"

Freddy lounds: she thinks it cute but she's not that bothered with it.

"Cute couple but I prefer the last pairing"

Frederick: he doesn't like it. Like at all. He knows Hannibal is up to something and doesn't want you to get hurt.

"I... I don't like it. It sucks just like him"

Freddie Lounds 

Will: one word. Love. He absolutely ships this like its a lifestyle.

"I demand to be invited to the wedding"

Hannibal: he doesn't really take much notice, but he's not apposed to it

"Wait... they're together?"

Jack: was kind of surprised but thinks it's nice that Freddie has something to occupy her time rather than stalking Will Graham.

"Huh... did not see that coming"

Alana: she finds it pretty cute to be honest. 

"Aww"

Frederick : he thinks it's a little strange, considering how different you both are but he doesn't question you

"...........ok........."

Frederick Chilton 

Will: he doesn't understand why you like him but he still thinks it nice that he found someone 

"Well... I'm happy for him"

Hannibal: he doesn't know or understand why but he ships it so much it visibly makes him almost smile and screech on the inside.

"I have a shrine to them in my basement to which I sacrifice children so she is blessed with fertility"

Jack: he finds it weird. Just the fact that you chose him when he's so irritating makes him think you are either crazy or blind.

"No"

Alana: she actually is very supportive because she thinks he deserves someone after all he's been through.

"He deserves to be happy"

Freddie: she isn't repulsed by it but she doesn't ship you guys. She just accepts that it happened

"So... that happened"