The best Instructor

Start from the beginning

"No! I can't post a picture! The school will find out!" he pushed jimmy

Hearing this, jimmy stopped insisting and remembered that, yes, as professors, it is a little bit inappropriate to be seen on dating sites.

"Okay, so, did you match with anyone already? Have you talked to anybody?"

"Well, there are some, but whenever they ask me to send picture and I decline, they do not reply to me anymore", he looked at jimmy with sad eyes again

"Jimmy, what if I get old alone? I don't want to get old alone!" he shook jimmy's arms

"Hey, calm down! Don't worry, I will buy you your first cat!" jimmy grabbed Gulf's shoulder then looked at him with sympathetic eyes

"No!" after that, he grabbed his phone and opened Ginder then clicked his profile pic, then started posing for his profile picture, after not finding the angle he want, Gulf stood up and gave Jimmy his phone saying, "Come on, help me take a good photo"

Seeing how fast Gulf changed his mind, Jimmy shook his head then grabbed the phone and focused it to gulf, Gulf crossed his arms and opened his legs a little then raised his head. He is trying to look cool for his profile picture

Before Jimmy even clicked the capture button, the door to the faculty room opened and Mew entered. He looked directly at gulf then frowned, "What are you doing?"

Seeing Mew looking at their side with his usual cold face and a frown, Jimmy immediately placed the phone on top of Gulf's desk and slowly walked away from him

Being caught in an awkward pose, gulf raised his hands and stretched it then pretended to yawn, then looked at Mew with a 'just-woke-up' look and said, "Just stretching ajarn" after that he sat back down and grabbed his phone, putting it in his pocket.

Mew continued frowning when he saw Gulf stretching, after a while, his usual cold face resurfaced then he walked to his table.

Seeing that Mew did not scold him anymore, Gulf sighed in relief then turned to Jimmy and covered the side of his face with a book and opened his mouth, speaking without sound, "Did you capture a photo?"

Jimmy turned to gulf with an apologizing look then opened his lips and mouthed, "I got scared! Sorry" after that he wai at Gulf.

Seeing that he still does not have a cool profile picture, Gulf sighed and internally thought, "Maybe it is really not for me" after giving a sad sigh, he placed his head on his desk and just tried to take a light nap before his class.

In the cafeteria at lunch, Gulf looked at his phone again and checked his profile.

After a couple of swipes to the right, he sighed

"Hey, why are you sighing? Still no match?" Jimmy, who is carrying his plate sat beside gulf in the cafeteria

"Yup. Maybe it really is not for me" Gulf looks sad

"Come on, don't be sad. Do you want be to take a photo of you now?" he started eating while talking to gulf

"Nahh, I'll just enjoy my single life for now" Gulf shook his head and seemed to change his mind again, then, grabbed his phone then pressed the app longer than usual.

After a while, the 'x' button appeared, he placed his finger on top of it but after second thought he did not delete the app.

"Do you want me to ask P Tommy to find you a date from his work?"

"Oh, that means that it will be an actor or singer like himself? Nahh, I prefer a relaxed life"

"It is not that bad you know?" Jimmy did not look at Gulf and continued eating