Let's celebrate...

I try to go about life as if nothing has changed and for the most part I succeed. However, some nights my subconscious lets the fact that John's out of prison seep in and the nightmares come. Oliver is always there to just hold me and comfort me or make love to me so my mind can focus on much happier things.

Milo is amazing. He is so corky, smart and loving. He makes a great running partner for Oliver and myself. The three of us go for early morning runs almost every day.

Oliver and I have already set a wedding date for spring of next year. It will give us enough time to plan a wedding but doesnt require us to wait too long. We're both ready to be husband and wife. Our mother's are already starting to plan everything. At some point I'm going to have to step in because Oliver and I want simple but elegant and they are starting to go a little overboard.

Our friends have decided to throw us an engagement party at Hunters house. It's the night of the party and Oliver and I are getting ready.

"Do we really have to go to this because right now I can think of about a million different this I would like to do to you? " Oliver is sitting on the bed in his towel watching me slide on my lace cheeky panties.

"Is that so?"

"Yes it is. Just the site of you has me rock hard."

I sit in the chair across from the bed in just my underwear and nothing else.

"Let me see."

He pulls his towel apart and he wasn't lying. He's so hard.

"Touch yourself." I really do love watching him take his hard dick in his hand.

"Lily." My name comes out as a groan. But he does as I ask.

I sit and watch him for a few minutes. He slides one hand up and down his cock as the other pulls on his balls. When I look up he's watching me. I stand up and slowly lower my panties to the floor. I walk across the room and when I'm standing right in front of him I slide my hand down my body and between my legs. I let out a moan as my finger glides over my clit and into myself.

I pull my finger out and rub it alone his lips. "This is what you do to me. I wanna watch you make yourself come Ollie."

He takes my finger into his mouth and sucks it hard.

"You taste incredible baby. I'll do anything you want."

I turn and walk back to the chair and sit. When I do I spread my knees wide and slide one finger inside me as my other hand pulls on my nipple.

"Christ Lily. Could you be any fucking hotter. Taste yourself baby."

I take my finger and bring it to my lips and slowly lick it to taste myself. He groans and starts to pump into his fist faster.

I go back to pleasuring myself while watching him. I'm torn between watching him watch me and watching him stroke himself. He rubs his thumb over the tip of his dick and I see him spread the wetness that formed there. He closes his eyes and I know that felt good.

"Oliver." His names barley a whisper as I feel my orgasm building.

"Yes baby. I'm right here with you. Come with me baby." He leans back just a little and with a few more strokes he's coming all over his stomach and chest.

The sight of it drives me wild and I cry out his name as I contract around my own fingers. I meet his eyes from across the room and a slow smile spreads across his face. I get up and walk towards him.

I hold my hair back as I lean forward and lick a small amount of him from his stomach.

"You Oliver Scott are so fucking hot. And you taste incredible."

With that I turn and bend to pick up my panties off the floor. As I do I hear. "Fuck." And I smile.

"I most definitely am not done with you women. We are leaving this party as soon as humanly possible."

I laugh. "Deal. But right now you need to go shower again so we can go."

He does and we get dressed for the night. I've chosen a pink skater style dress with a plunging neckline and Ollie looks delicious in blue trousers, a crisp white shirt and a grey sport coat. We make it to Hunters on time. Everyone cheers and yells congratulations when we walk in.

Both of our families are here, along with our friends and coworkers. The house is beautifully decorated and I'm assuming, with the help of our mothers, there are pictures of Ollie and I together not only from now but also our teenage years.

Millie is playing hostess and you can tell she spends a lot of time here with Hunter. They seem to be doing great together. Noah finally made his move the night of the fundraiser and kissed Kate. They've been on a couple of dates together but if they've taken it any farther neither of them are talking. Which I find very interesting. Andrew's here with Julia and they are adorable together. Emma's here by herself even though her and the guy she was dancing with at the gala exchanged numbers and have talked a few times now. His name is David and he is a very attractive pediatric surgeon. He asked her out but had to cancel due to an emergency at the hospital. They have yet to reschedule and Emma says she's just been too busy to make it happen yet. So we'll see where that goes.

Even though we talked about making a quick escape we didn't. We were having such a good time and we have the rest of our lives to make love to each other. We didn't leave until the last of the guests did.

Oliver shakes Hunters hand as I hug Millie.

"Thanks again man for doing this. It was alot of fun." We switch and I hug Hunter as he hugs Millie and kisses her on the cheek. "And thank you Millie for helping him out. We really appreciate it."

"Yes we do. You guys did an amazing job. I may recruit you guys to battle our mother's for the planning of the actual wedding."

Hunter puts up his hands. "No way. Those two are ruthless." We all laugh and say our goodbyes.

The night was perfect. Little did we know that everything was about to change.