Epilogue... The End

Lily and I enjoy our two weeks in Fiji. We spend many hours naked and just enjoying each other. However we did also go sightseeing and spent lots of time at the beach or in the pool. We did some shopping and enjoyed some truly incredible food. Overall it was an amazing experience. But now where getting ready for our little baby girl to arrive.

Lily has made the nursery look like something out of storybook. And this sweet baby girl is definitely going to be spoiled by all her grandparents and aunt and uncles, including the non blood ones.

Lily's due date is fast approaching and we have everyone over for a grill out before the baby arrives. She's been very lucky and has had a relatively easy pregnancy. And let me just say she makes pregnancy look damn sexy. Right now she's floating on a raft in the pool in a bikini and its taking everything in me not to kick everyone out so I can take her right here in the pool.

I swim up to her and tell her exactly what I'm thinking.

"Well I hate to break it to you big boy but I dont think that will be happening."

"Wow, way to shoot a man down."

She rolls off the float and wraps her legs and arms around me.

"That won't be happening because I've been having contractions for an hour now and they're coming closer together. We're going to meet our baby girl soon."

"What? Why didnt you say anything?"

"Because I wanted to make sure they they were the real thing and not braxton hicks like last week."

Last week we rushed to the hospital thinking the baby was coming but she wasn't. It was just braxton hicks.

"Well let's go meet our baby girl then." I kiss her. "I love you."

"I love you Oliver."

We get out of the pool and tell everyone.

Andrew says, "You guys go. We'll clean up here and I'll take Milo to my house."

"Call us when you know whats going on. We can't wait to meet that beautiful baby of yours." Millie hugs Lily and so does everyone else.

We go inside and change and grab the hospital bag.

"You ready? I ask her as we head out to the car.

"I'm a little nervous but I'm beyond ready to hold her in my arms."

"You'll be great and I'll be right there with you the entire time. You can hit me, cuss me out or do whatever else you can think of and I'll take it."

She laughs, "I just might take you up on that."

Lily, completely amazes me with how well she handles labor a delivery. After twelve and a half hours we finally meet our baby girl. She's lying on Lily's chest and has her eyes open just staring up at me.

"Hello, Olivia Grace Scott. I'm your daddy." I bend down and kiss her head and then I kiss Lily. "You did great honey, I'm so proud of you."

"We did great. She's perfect."

"Just like her mommy."

Authors note: Please check out my second book called Love Again

Authors note: Please check out my second book called Love Again. It tells Emma's story. Thank you for reading!