Well damn...

I stand there in my living room thinking. What the fuck just happened? I mean seriously WHAT happened?

This is what I come up with. Oliver was just in my house. Oliver just saw me half-naked. Oliver just had his tongue down my throat. My body enjoyed all of the above. But my stupid head had to interfere and now here I am alone, wet, and horny as fuck.

"Well damn."

I need to get out of this house. I slide on my shoes, grab my purse and my keys. I call Emma on my way to my car.

"Hey, Em. Are you home?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I'm on my way. Break out the wine." I don't care that it's only one o'clock. This girl needs a drink.

Emma being the amazing person that she is greets me at the door with a large glass in hand. "Bless you." I chug a good portion before I even reach the chair in the living room.

"That bad, huh?"

"You have no idea." I kick my shoes off and pull my feet under me on the chair. I go to push my hair out of my face and hit the knot on my head. I wince and Emma notices.

"What the hell happened to your head!" She jumps up and comes over to look at it.

"It's not as bad as it looks but it does hurt. Do you have some aspirin, I forgot to take some before I left."

"Yeah, one sec." She leaves and comes back a minute later with two aspirin and a glass of water. "So tell me what's going on."

I take the aspirin and then grab my wine glass and take another healthy drink before I look her in the eye and tell her all about the major embarrassment I just endured with Ollie. She laughs through most of it but then she looks confused by the end.

"Lil, I haven't known you as long as everyone else, so I don't know the back story with you and Oliver but I could tell there was a story there. Where are the two of you involved? "

Emma doesn't know our history because I didn't meet her until about 4 years ago when we started working together. We both work in interior design. We became fast friends and she fit in perfectly with Millie and Kate.

"Yes, Ollie and I have known each other since high school. He went to the all-boys catholic school right across from my all-girls school. Certain classes would allow the boys to come over to our school or we girls could go over to theirs. We had Latin together freshman year. Don't ask me why I thought that was a good class to take because I have no idea. I quickly switched to Spanish my sophomore year. But Ollie and I sat next to eat other that first day and were inseparable after that. It was love at first sight. For both of us. We dated until the end of our second year of College."

Though I try to leave it there, Emma isn't having it.

"So why did you guys split up after all that time?"

I know I won't tell her the whole truth. Very few people know the whole truth. I've never told any of my friends and I've never told Ollie. I haven't talked about that night in years. I need to though, Ollie deserves to know why I really left.

"I decided to transfer at the end of my second year. I didn't think it was fair to Ollie to put him through the trouble of a long-distance relationship." She just looks at me like she knows there's more to the story.

"Why did you decide to transfer?"

"My grades had slipped the last semester and I lost part of my scholarship so I decided to come back home and finish here where it was cheaper."

"So do you think that now that you two are in the same city together that you'll give it another shot?"

I want that more than anything. I've never stopped loving Oliver. But I just don't think it's possible. So I give her a simple answer.

"Probably not."

"But he's so hot. I mean those eyes and that body. I could do some serious damage to that body."

"It is a pretty great body. He's grown into it very nicely in the last seven years."

"Well keep an open mind. The way he was looking at you last night and by the way, he couldn't keep his hands off you today, I'm guessing he very much wants to get back together with you."

"How do you know he doesn't just want to get in my pants? You know compare teenage me to the adult me?"

"Even if that's the case. Do it! Do him!! I mean seriously, that ass. Yummy." I can't help but laugh, even though the whole topic is making me uncomfortable. That's why I came to Emma, she can always make me laugh.

We decide to call Kate and Millie and order some food. We make it a girls' night for the second night in a row. We drink lots of wine and laugh. I feel much better when it's time to go home. I also feel a little drunk. I'm not the only one, Millie also had more than she planned. It's a good thing Kate drove them. I hitch a ride with them. I'll worry about getting my car tomorrow.

I make it into my house and drop my keys and purse on the coffee table. I head back towards my bathroom and I start to reach for the hem of my shirt but I immediately stop and think twice about it. That didn't go so well last time. I remember what Ollie said about being available to help me undress whenever I need him. I reach for the phone in my back pocket and open it to the number I saved earlier today. My fingers itch to call him. But I know better and I place the phone back in my pocket. I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and undress while standing still. I make it safely to my bed and I slide under the covers.

I can't stop thinking about Ollie's mouth on mine this afternoon. The feel of his mouth on my neck and my nipple. I know I panicked but that doesn't mean it didn't feel amazing. I bite my lip and close my eyes as my hand slides under the covers and down my stomach. I feel the wetness that is caused just by thinking about him and I slowly start to get myself all worked up. I start breathing heavily and I'm so close to making myself come when my phone rings.

I curse and grab it without looking at who it is. It's late and I'm worried that something might be wrong with one of the girls.

"Hello?"

There's silence for a minute. "Lily?"

I bolt upright in my bed. Oh Shit! It's Oliver. "Yes."

"Lil, what are you doing? You sound out of breath."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Excuse me?"

Well shit, I guess that little commentary wasn't in my head like I thought.

"Nothing. Ollie, why are you calling me so late?"

"I wanted to check on you because you hit your head earlier. I honestly didn't realize how late it was." There's a pause. "Lily, really what were you doing when I called? Are you not alone?"

"What? Of course, I'm alone. Who would be with me at this hour?

"Then tell me what you were doing." His voice gets all deep and it makes me think he has an idea.

There's still enough alcohol in my system that I answer him honestly.

"Well I was about to make myself come but then I was very rudely interrupted."