"Me neither." And in a blink of an eye, they handcuffed us, making me roll my eyes.

~~~

"Your jeweler, and?"

"Protector." Tommy filled in the gap in her sentence about my job.

"I, I... I don't think they trust us, Tommy."

"Mr. Solomons is the only jeweler I trust in London. And Rioney is family."

"Yes. 'Trust'. Yes. Might have to add that on the old invoice." Alfie grunted as his wrist were freed first. "Thank you." Then mine were released from the tight handcuffs and I moved my wrists around for a bit to so they weren't that stiff anymore.

"As we agreed your jeweler will now select items to a total value of £70.000. When you have selected your chosen items, they will but it into a box and stored. When you have fulfilled your part of the deal, the box will be delivered to you."

Tatiana walked away with her handed folded before her.

"May I just start, right, by saying that I may choose to stay here and just starve to death and choke on sapphires. I'd never go back to the fucking world again."

The small man spoke some of their foreign language to the higher ranked woman behind the table and Alfie sharply spoke back, exactly knowing what he had said about him.

"Yeah, well, there is a good reason for that, you know, little man. Because my shop, right, is just above a rum house. So all them-..."

"You speak Russian."

Tatiana had cut him off, confused about the fact he spoke their language.

"Yeah, I do, 'cause of me mom. Yeah me mother. You people, all right, you hunted my mum with dogs through the snow. Yeah. But today, right, today is for forgiveness, isn't it?" He pulled the lantern out of the classy man and angrily watched the man.

"For selection." He jerked his head around and his body followed. "So, now, hello, right... I think it is fair to say, yeah, £1.500."

"£1.500?" The older woman laughed a little, offended by the amount while Alfie showed the necklace.

"All right, I will give you £1.800."

~~~

Clothing:

Clothing:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Heaven On Hold | Peaky Blinders जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें