chapter 1

DISCLAIMER I DONT OWN THE SELECTION
I ONLY OWN THE CHARACTERS I MAKE UP
-----now the story

I am so happy, it's been 3 months since I got married to Maxon and my life got wonderful.
I wake to his face in the morning, and his smile warms my heart and melts me , making me fall in love with him all over again.

"Good morning my dear" Maxon says yawning as he wakes up,
"Good morning, but I am not your dear"

"Yes I am, remember, we're married" he jokes.

"I know, but still" I say giggling.

He pulls me in for a kiss and right before our lips touch, I dart to the bathroom, and puke, why am I throwing up.

maxon rushes in, " are you ok honey, are you sick?"

"I ok, but I don't know what's wrong"

Then I think I know"um.... maxon can you give me a sec." I say and lock him out while he protests.
I run through the cabinets and grab a pregnancy test, and it's POSITIVE.

This is great, I have to tell Maxon.

I clean up and walk out of the bathroom.

"Maxon, I know what's wrong, I , am pregnant."

His worried look turns into a big smile "that amazing, we are going to have a kid, do you know how far your in"

"No, I just know found out silly, I will go to the hospital wing and find out, now go, you will be late to your meeting." he kisses me good bye and I head to the hospital wing.

It turns out, I am 5 weeks in which is apparently when you start to throw up.

At least that explains why I have been extra moody.

On the way back to my room I see Marlee.

I made her my head maid, but I still wish I could wear jeans and do what ever I want by myself, but she insisted, I does give us more time together.
And with no Lucy or anne, even though I still miss them are no longer here, I will never see Anne agian sadly, but sometimes I see lucy.

My other maids are Mary ( still and I love that) and Karen,
She's new.

Anyway I walk to Marlee and she seems extra cheery.
"Hey, I have great news-" she cut me off and said "me too, I'm pregnant, 3 weeks in. what's your good news?"

" Actually, same as you, I'm pregnant 5 weeks in."

"Oh my gosh lets, the place together, when we're both ready."

"Ya but I'm not ready I told who I want, you and maxon, and of course dr. Ashler."

" I told him, my husband and you, so basically the same, you can tell maxon "

"You can tell yours too."

We skip in joy that my room, lucky for me I am off today.

"So Marlee, is carter happy?"

"Yay, is Maxon?"

"Yeah."

Then out of no where the rebel alarm goes off, and all I can think of, is we're is Maxon.

~~~~~~~
I love the selection
This is my first fan fic
What do you think
I know I'm cruel for a rebel attack on the first chapter, but do you love me it
---------kc