temporary » chansung (part 2)

little!jisung
temporary caregiver!chan

chan tries not to let his feeling get in the way

~*~

"Bro, are you sure that's a good idea?" Changbin asked, leaning back in his chair and folding his arms over his chest.

Chan rolled his eyes, spinning back to his desk and laptop. Changbin liked to think he was intimidating when he did that -  folded his arms with one of his tight black tees on - but Chan only found it stupid.

"Well, I've already asked him and he's already said yes so I can't back out now," the blonde replied. "Not that I want to back out."

"Channie," Minho started, spinning around in his own desk chair so he was facing Chan. He rested his elbow on the desk and looked at Chan pointedly, thought Chan pretended not to see. "I'm with Binnie on this one. We all know how you feel about Jisung, and we're just kind of worried being his caregiver-"

"-temporary caregiver."

"Temporary caregiver will just end up hurting you," Minho finished.

Chan sighed, putting his pen down and spinning his chair back round again so he was looking at both Changbin and Minho. Changbin was still sitting in that stupid position and Minho looked like a human pretzel, legs folded and twisted up in such a way that Chan wondered how that could be deemed comfortable for the dancer.

"I'll be fine," he dismissed. "Jisung needs help and I'm just helping him. Like friends do."

Minho sighed but raised his eyebrows, turning back to his desk to finish off his homework for dance theory. Changbin did the same and Chan turned back to his own work, the three of them working in silence from then.

~*~

"So, we should probably set some ground rules."

Jisung looked up at Chan, eyes wide and curious as always, as he sat down on his bed, squirrel plushie in his arms.

"Just so I don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable," Chan added on at the end, smiling reassuringly as he sat down on Jisung's desk chair.

Jisung nodded in understanding, crossing his legs and sitting back against the headboard. "Well, you know I'm really clingy and affectionate even with my friends, so I don't mind like cuddling or things like that."

"Noted," Chan replied, still smiling. "I'm fine with whatever you want."

"Then I'd like cuddles," Jisung admitted shyly. "I need affection otherwise I'll die."

Chan chuckled lightly at that. "What about nicknames and things like that?"

"I love nicknames," Jisung answered, his eyes lighting up as he squeezed his plushie tighter. "I've never been called any before but I really like them."

"Well, we'll have to change that, won't we, baby?" Chan asked rhetorically, completely as a joke. But he didn't miss the way Jisung's cheeks reddened slightly, and Chan himself definitely didn't miss how natural the nickname sounded coming out of his own mouth.

"Yeah," Jisung mumbled, averting his gaze away from Chan's and down to the plushie in his hands.

"Anything else you want to discuss?" Chan asked, attempting to break through the awkwardness.

"Can I..." Jisung started, still not looking at Chan. "Can I show you my little stuff?"

When Jisung did look up at Chan, the blonde smiled reassuringly, affirmatively.