bunny » chanlix

baby space!felix
caregiver!chan

this was requested by PboLovesKpop and is based on some gay shit my girlfriend and i do oops. here was the exact request and man i am living for it lmao

 here was the exact request and man i am living for it lmao

hope you enjoy!

~*~

Chan watched contentedly as Felix crawled around on the floor in his nappy and favourite pastel yellow top. Really, the top was Chan's, but Felix wore it much more than Chan did so the older just let Felix have it. Chan mentally reminded himself to buy more for Felix as this one was beginning to lose its colour and become frayed.

Chan smiled at Felix when the younger looked up at him, holding up one of his Lego blocks for Chan to see.

"Are you gonna build Daddy a tower, baby?" He asked, and Felix nodded as he absentmindedly sucked on his dummy.

Felix was going into baby space a lot more recently, but Chan didn't see that as a bad thing. Felix had expressed to Chan the trust issues he had before he met Chan, and how it often took him a while to fully come out of his shell, but two years down the line and Felix felt like he was finally able to be himself.

"Dada," he called behind his dummy, and Chan stood up from the couch to sit down next to Felix, pulling the younger boy into his lap when Felix attempted to crawl on him.

"What's up, baby?" He asked, wrapping his arms around Felix's waist from behind and resting his head on the boy's shoulder.

Felix babbled quietly to himself playing with his Lego blocks and Chan watched his little hands mold the blocks together when, all of a sudden, he remembered something.

"Baby," Chan said, and Felix turned his head to look at Chan. "Daddy's got a surprise for you."

Felix's doe eyes widened at the mention of a surprise as he turned around fully in Chan's lap, his little hands on Chan's chest to keep him steady.

"Yeah, baby!" Chan exclaimed, standing up with Felix on his hip and making his way to the playroom where Felix kept all of his toys and sometimes had special nap time when he was feeling really small. "Wanna sit here, doll?"

Felix nodded, sitting on his bottom and slapping the soft foam floor while Chan fetched his surprise. A while ago when they first converted Chan's gym into a playroom for Felix, the older forgot (or more like didn't think) about changing the laminate flooring into something softer and Felix, wearing fluffy socks at the time, came running in one day and slipped immediately, falling on the floor and breaking his wrist in the process.

From that day, Chan had had the laminate floor converted to soft baby pink foam for Felix so if he ever fell over when he was really small, he wouldn't get seriously hurt. And watching Felix crawl around the floor and slap it was something Chan secretly loved when Felix felt really small.

Retrieving the gift bag from behind the bundles of blankets Felix kept, Chan turned back to his baby and as soon as he sat down, Felix was crawling over to him.

"Easy there, bub, you'll get your surprise," Chan chuckled as the little clambered onto his lap, sucking his dummy absentmindedly.

Chan pulled a box out of the gift bag and put the bag off to the side, placing the box on the floor in front of Felix, who didn't hesitate in opening it. When he gasped, Chan knew he loved it, as it caused his dummy to fall out of his mouth and he didn't even try to put it back in again.

"Dada, Dada!" he squealed as he pulled his surprise out of the box and shook it out in front of him.

It was a bunny onesie with a fluffy tail and bunny ears and everything. Felix looked up at Chan in disbelief and held the onesie out to him.

"Want Daddy to put it on you, baby?" Chan asked and Felix nodded enthusiastically, putting his arms up so Chan could take off his top off. "Stand up, pretty baby, and hold onto Daddy's shoulders."

Felix did as he was told with help from Chan, and held onto his boyfriend's shoulders as he stepped into his onesie, and once Chan had pulled the zip all the way up and flipped the hood over his little blonde head, Felix was bouncing with excitement.

"Gonna bounce like a little bunny, baby?" Chan asked rhetorically with a chuckle as Felix started bouncing around the room, giggling like this was the best thing he'd ever received.

"Dada!" He squealed happily, and Chan held onto Felix's hands as he jumped more.

"My little happy bunny, aren't you, baby?" He cooed, which caused Felix to squeal even more.

After a few more minutes of enthusiastic bouncing and Felix was all bounced out, he laid against Chan's chest, breathing heavily.

"You're just like a little bunny, baby!" Chan cooed and Felix giggled tiredly, relaxing into Chan's chest as the older stroked his hair gently. "My little bunny."

~*~

i just wanna say a huge thank you for everyone who requested for being so patient and understanding right now! i still have about 3 or 4 left to do and when i finish yours, i'll send you a message to let you know! thank you again guys! ❤️