frustrated » seunglix (ft. changbin)

little!felix
primary caregiver!changbin
secondary caregiver!seungmin

seungmin steps up though lmao. let's also pretend they rented out a dorm-type thing for their time in sydney :)

~*~

Felix glared at Changbin from where he was sitting on his bunk, arms folded across his chest stubbornly as he watched Changbin work, completely ignoring his boyfriend and little.

The others had left a while ago, deciding to go out for a meal to celebrate the conclusion of their Sydney tour, and if there was one thing Felix missed the most about Australia, it was the breathtaking sights.

Sure, the group had walked past some noticeable landmarks during music video and variety show shootings, but they never really appreciated the scenery. And Felix, feeling considerably more homesick than Chan, wasn't planning on passing up on the opportunity to feel like he was home again.

But when he heard that Changbin would be staying behind to catch up on some work he'd been procrastinating on for the last few weeks, Felix decided to stay with him. Besides, Changbin had promised Felix it would only take an hour at the most, but Felix had been sitting on his bed with his arms folded across his chest for three hours now.

He wasn't sure if Changbin had forgotten, or if he just didn't care that Felix was missing out on both sightseeing and gorgeous food and spending quality time with his boyfriend. After another ten minutes of aimless pouting and waiting, Felix sighed to himself and got up off of his bed, deciding he would be better off on his own than getting angry just looking at Changbin.

He knew it was too late to shower and meet the others while they were out, so he settled for laying on one of the empty couches in the living room and flicking on the TV. Soon enough, the Australian found himself on the kids' channel, and just watching all the old cartoons that he did when he was a child made him slip easily.

There was something in Felix's gut that knew this would happen (or at least hoped it would - but with Changbin to baby and cuddle him, not some old blanket laying over the back of the couch), and so he pulled the dummy he had been keeping in his hoodie pocket out, brushing off the lint that had probably gathered on the nipple as a result of it being kept in his pocket for much longer than Felix had expected.

He knew Chan would probably scold him softly for not properly washing it, but Felix could always blame it on Changbin. He was in an extremely petty mood today thanks to Changbin, so he figured he could make the older pay for it.

Felix wasn't sure how long he'd been laying there just watching cartoons but it couldn't have been that long, since when he heard the telltale sounds of keys in the door, he actually looked up from the TV to see it was still relatively light outside.

One thing Seungmin wasn't expecting to see when he walked into the dorm was a little Felix - alone - laying on the couch underneath a blanket and with no Changbin in sight.

"Hi, Lix," he said softly, tilting his head in confusion as he stepped closer to the Australian boy. "Baby, where's Changbin?"

Felix turned his nose up at the mention of his caregiver. "He's busy."

Seungmin frowned lightly, looking over in the direction of the room Changbin and Felix were sharing, where the door was - inevitably - closed. The younger of the two then looked back down at Felix, who was shivering under the worn out blanket.

"Baby, where did you get this?" Seungmin asked, and Felix pointed to the back of the couch. "You look cold, darling. Come here, I have a better blanket in my room."

Seungmin held his hand out to Felix, who hesitated before taking it. He knew that, while Seungmin didn't really hate Changbin, Changbin had always been envious about the relationship the two had.

But Felix just decided to go for it then. It was Changbin who had deprived him of time in little space, and Seungmin just so happened to be there to help. Standing up from the couch and taking Seungmin's hand, Felix was led into Seungmin's room.

"Did you stay behind to spend time with Binnie, Felix?" Seungmin asked, and Felix nodded timidly. "Oh, poor baby."

"It wasn't that fun out anyway, sweetheart," the brunette reassured, climbing onto his bed next to Felix and draping the turquoise blanket over the little.  "Seungie came back because he was tired."

"Can we cuddle, Seungie?" Felix asked, giving Seungmin puppy-dog eyes when Seungmin gnawed on his bottom lip anxiously.

"Sure, baby," the younger gave in eventually, letting Felix shuffle over to him while wrapped up in the blanket.

Seungmin couldn't deny that Felix was by far the cutest out of the members (followed closely by Jeongin) and he loved the moments that he got to spend with the older boy, big or little. Changbin was there most of the time, and it was sometimes more clear that Felix preferred Changbin's company over Seungmin's on some days, but Seungmin loved the days where Felix would run (or crawl, depending on how he felt) over to him especially, craving Seungmin's attention.

And Seungmin loved it just as much as Felix did.

~*~

seungmin needs more recognition in everything tbh. that's why you should follow my stray kids insta @/softseungmins :D