babygirl » minlix

little!felix
caregiver!minho

felix just wants to be cute for a while

~*~

Felix had always thought he was a little weird. Growing up, he wasn't into things most boys were into. He didn't enjoy playing with toy cars and action figures, and instead liked to play with dolls and play dress up.

At school, he tried to join in with when the girls played, but they would always tell him he couldn't play with them because he was a boy. But whenever he tried playing football outside with the boys no one ever passed him the ball and when he was in goal, he always got scared and ran away when he saw the ball coming for him.

Never really being able to express how he truly felt, Felix repressed his preferences and opted to colour alone for most of his childhood - part of how he had become such a good artist in his teenage years.

Minho was the pretty upperclassman in Hyunjin's dance class, and being one of Felix's closest friends, Hyunjin decided to introduce the two of them. Felix remembered thinking Minho was really pretty when he first saw him, and Minho thought Felix was gorgeous.

It didn't take long for them to become friends first and boyfriends soon after, since Minho just understood Felix so well. He didn't mind that Felix liked to wear skirts sometimes or that he liked nicknames like 'baby girl' and 'princess' too much, and years of repressed childhood from Felix's end resulted in something called little space - something Felix didn't know much about to begin with.

But Minho had done his research and gave Felix everything he thought his baby would need to feel happy and safe, and it worked like a charm for Felix. Minho was so naturally caring and sweet and patient that Felix almost found it too good to be true, but after a year and a half of dating, Felix found there was nothing to be afraid of.

When Minho graduated from college a few weeks after their two-year anniversary, him and Felix moved into a small apartment that they were able to pay for together with Minho's income as a backup dancer and the money Felix earned for selling his artwork for sometimes thousands of dollars a piece.

The two had set up a nice little life for themselves, and Felix was on his way to graduating from college himself when people started to pick up on his weird tendencies. Felix had always enjoyed wearing pastel clothing; cute jumpers, white jeans, light shorts - you name it and Felix probably wore them all.

It was only after finding the most adorable pink pleated skirt on the internet that Felix thought about wearing feminine clothes to his classes. It started with bows and headbands in his hair and makeup, small things Minho would call him cute for but wouldn't be worried about his safety for.

When nothing negative happened after that, Felix decided to wear his skirt. He made sure to wear it on a day where Minho would've already left for work before he woke up so he wouldn't be able to change Felix's mind on wearing it.

But Felix wished he was there to change his mind.

Sniffling, Felix unlocked the door to his and Minho's place and traipsed inside, wanting to head straight to the bedroom and change. He wasn't expecting Minho to be sitting on the couch - seemingly back early from work - turning around when he heard Felix drop his school bag.

The smile on his face faded when he saw the state of Felix, pretty blue sweater torn and muddy while his new pink skirt sat ripped around his waist, wet with what looked like a mix between water and mud, and his hair all disheveled.

"Lix, baby, what happened?" He asked, shocked at how Felix had come home. "Tell Mummy, honey."

At the title Minho had called himself plus the softness in his voice, Felix felt the tears already in his eyes boil over, and he ran off in the direction of the bedroom while crying loudly. Minho followed him immediately, only to find that Felix had locked the door, and he sighed.