cheekies » minbin

little!changbin
caregiver!minho

i'm in love with binnie's cheeks so why not have clingy caregiver minho be in love with them too?

~*~

"Baby~" Minho sang as he shuffled closer to Changbin, who was just trying to play with his dolls. Whenever Minho spoke to him in that voice, Changbin knew what was coming, and even though he acted like he hated it, deep down he absolutely loved it.

"Daddy, no..." Changbin whined as Minho stopped in front of him. Minho pouted.

"Why not, baby? Daddy's hungry~" Minho replied, leaning in closer to Changbin's face.

"There's weal food in the kitchen, Daddy," Changbin pouted himself, folding his arms over his chest as Minho pulled him into his lap.

"Ah, but Daddy doesn't want real food, baby," Minho smiled deviously. "Daddy wants...cheekies!"

Minho suddenly dived in, pressing kiss after kiss after kiss to Changbin's cheeks before opening his mouth and pretending to munch on them. And as much as Changbin pretended he hated it, he couldn't help the giggles that left his mouth when Minho started.

It was no secret that Minho loved Changbin's cheeks. Everyone loved Changbin's cheeks, but Minho was the only one that got to have them like this. He was the only one who could kiss Changbin's cheeks and pinch them and hold Changbin's round little face in his hands. Maybe Minho was obsessed, or maybe he just loved Changbin and everything about him so much. Which he did.

"D-Daddy, stop!" Changbin stuttered out through his giggles, trying to push Minho away but failing miserably. He didn't really want Minho to stop and they both knew that. Changbin had a safeword for every occasion, and when Minho got like this, his safeword was butterfly.

"Ah, ah, baby~" Minho teased, kissing Changbin's cheeks again. "Baby loves when Daddy eats his cheekies!"

"But baby will have no cheekies weft if Daddy eats them all!" Changbin giggled, giving up on pushing Minho away and now just holding onto his shoulders.

"Baby will always have cheekies!" Minho replied. "The cutest cheekies in the whole world!"

Changbin giggled and squealed some more as Minho wrapped his arms around his waist and continued to pretend-eat his cheeks.

"Daddy, butterfwy," Changbin giggled softly, and Minho pulled away instantly.

"What's wrong, baby? Did Daddy hurt you?" Minho asked, concerned frown forming immediately on his handsome face.

"Uh-uh, Daddy," Changbin shook his head, moving his hands from Minho's shoulders to his neck and wrapping his arms around Minho. "Baby just wanted a Daddy hug."

Minho's worried expression faded, replaced by a warm smile as he hugged Changbin tight, burying his face in his baby's neck. "Baby can have all the Daddy hugs."

Changbin giggled weakly, worn out from all the giggling and fighting off Minho, despite failing. "Why does Daddy wike Binnie's cheekies so much?"

"Oh, baby, why wouldn't Daddy like them?" Minho asked rhetorically, pulling away from Changbin's neck to look at Changbin's face. His cheeks were a little red, and Minho pouted as he gently cupped one of them. "Did Daddy hurt you, princess?"

Changbin shook his head again, brown bangs flopping into his eyes. Minho gently swept them from his face. "You're so beautiful, baby."

Changbin blushed, his cheeks turning redder as he looked down in embarrassment. Minho gently tipped his chin up and kissed Changbin's pouty little lips, smiling warmly when he pulled away.

"It's true, darling," he continued softly, stroking over Changbin's cheek with his thumb. "Binnie's so beautiful."

Changbin wrung his hands nervously in front of him. "Why, Daddy?"

Minho linked his fingers together behind Changbin's back, pulling the younger boy closer to him while also making sure he was sitting comfortably.

"Daddy could go on for hours about how gorgeous his baby boy is," Minho replied. "Baby has the cutest cheekies." Minho kissed both of Changbin's cheeks gently before pulling away and looking Changbin in the eyes. "He has the most sparkly little eyes that shine as bright as the sun. A beautiful smile that always makes Daddy smile too."

Minho dropped his arms to Changbin's lap, taking his baby's hands in his and stroking his thumb over his knuckles. "Baby has tiny little hands, perfect for holding Daddy's, and the cutest little tummy ever."

"Daddy, pwease no tickwe Binnie's tummy," Changbin begged immediately, and Minho shushed him with a small kiss. Changbin had been feeling insecure about his weight recently, his stomach in particular, and some days he wouldn't even let Minho cuddle him. Other days, he would like cuddles but nothing touching his stomach, and some days he was all for Minho tickling his tummy and blowing raspberries on the soft skin. Today was a cuddles-but-no-tummy-tickling day, and Minho was absolutely fine with that.

"Daddy won't gorgeous, don't you worry," Minho reassured, squeezing Changbin's hands. "Baby is perfect to Daddy."

"And Daddy is perfect to baby, too!" Changbin exclaimed, always eager to compliment Minho too.

Minho chuckled fondly. "Thank you so much, beautiful."

Changbin made a small noise in the back of his throat and rested his head on Minho's shoulder. Minho's hands let go of Changbin's to go back to rubbing his back. He could tell Changbin was starting to get tired, and one glance up to the clock on the wall confirmed it was about Changbin's nap time.

"Come on, baby, time for a nap," he said, standing from the floor - with great difficulty - with Changbin in his arms. Minho was a clingy caregiver, but Changbin was just as clingy when he wasn't being a tsundere.

Changbin whined in Minho's hold, and Minho was quick to shush him.

"Don't worry, angel, Daddy's coming too," he reassured, and Changbin soon settled into Minho's shoulder again.

Minho was able to put Changbin down and get into bed with him before Changbin started whining again, and Minho felt tears fill his eyes at how quickly Changbin latched onto him, instinctively. He willed himself not to cry though, as Changbin settled into sleep, curled against Minho's chest.

The elder rested his head on Changbin's, holding the younger boy close as he too drifted off to sleep, Changbin in his arms.

~*~

i've said it before and i'll say it again:

minho soft dom supremacy